Chapter 37

"How bad is it?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook limping out of the washroom the next morning. "I have seen the whole galaxy in a milky way." Jungkook replied hissing and whizzing at each step. "Oh, you shouldn't have gone to the washroom today." Taehyung pouted. "What do you mean by that? It's human instinct." Jungkook slowly dropped on the bed without placing his a.s on it. "Aren't you going to the studio?" Jungkook asked, keeping a leg on the top of a pillow by laying sideways. "No. Since you are on leave, I thought you gave my baby company. Actually, no shoot is scheduled for today. Only some editing stuff. My boys will do it and will send it to me." Taehyung informed and massaged his lower back in circular motion. "Mm. It's such a relief." Jungkook hummed. "Remove these pants. It will be soothing." Taehyung said. "I feel like, but I can't, mom or hyung will come in search of me every time." Jungkook pouted.

"Mm

"Mm. Don't worry. Pull that duvet over." He said and helped him to remove his pants. "We rarely do it that's why it's painful as hell. It's bruised there." Jungkook exhaled slowly. "Sorry. I won't do it again." Taehyung said. "Ah. You can, Tae. I am ready to bear every pain for you." Jungkook smiled and caressed his tummy. Taehyung nodded. "We have an appointment this month, right?" He asked and Jungkook nodded. "I have ordered a weighing machine to track your weight." He informed. "Mm" Jungkook replied and they heard a soft knock on the door. "Let me see." Taehyung covered him properly before opening the door.

"Mm?" Taehyung asked blankly at the person standing on the door step. "I am sorry." He nodded. "Hyung?" Yeonjun asked. "Tired. He is laying down. Why? Do you want to tell him something?" He asked in his deep and raspy tone. Yeonjun shook his head and took the small bowl, which he had been hiding behind him and held it out. Taehyung sighed and took. But before that he heard Jungkook, "Tae. No. Don't eat it. Give me. Let me see." Taehyung chapped his lips and went to him with the bowl and the spoon. Yeonjun's eyes filled with fresh tears and he asked, "Don't.. don't you trust me, hyung? "It's not a matter of trust. I can't take a risk on him. Didn't you see yesterday? He is not like us. He is really sensitive. That's why." Jungkook sat up and took a spoon of the content and ate it. "Mm. Good. Eat." He said to Taehyung and gave him the spoon. "I.. I am not complaining but I have only him. So, it's my need to take extra care of him." Jungkook said gazing at Taehyung, who took a spoon of the soup and ate it. "You liked it? " Jungkook asked and he nodded. "I am not blaming you. I know that you are unaware about everyone's habit and health because you haven't been here for many years. To an extent it was my mistake to not be attentive towards him." Jungkook said with a slight smile. "I'm.. I am sorry." Yeonjun mumbled and wiped his eyes. "It's alright. Don't you have college?" He asked. Yeonjun nodded. "Okay. Then don't be late to college. Will see you in the evening." Jungkook said before laying down. Taehyung kept the bowl on the table and went to the door to close it. He checked Yeonjun once again. "That's him. I call him baby momma for a reason." Taehyung smiled before closing the door. 

For the last few hours the Taekook room was filled with moans. "Is this your work?" Jungkook asked and slapped his hand which is caressing his b..bies. "What? I am watching a movie." Taehyung remarked but again kept his hand on his b..bies. "Movie? Is it a movie? Seventy percent of it is sensual." Jungkook said and turned the page of the book he is reading. "It's an award winning movie. If you have doubts, google it." Taehyung said. Jungkook shook his head. "I will get something to drink." Taehyung stood up from the bed after pausing the movie and went out but was met with his mom in the mid path with a tray of snacks and juices.