Chapter 81

The airport was buzzing with activity, and the air was filled with the usual cacophony of travelers rushing to and from. Taehyung's eyes were round and curious as he scanned the passenger. "Hyung. Do you really think it's a good place for kids? Like.. I am just worried." Taehyung said, lowering his sunglasses to look at a lady who had just passed them, with a sexy grin.

"You should be worried about that, Tae. Not kids." Seojoon said, pointing to Jungkook, who was gritting his teeth. Taehyung gulped and laughed nervously before rushing towards him. Their family, a few steps behind, chuckled at the dynamic between the two.

"Seriously, Jungkook, if you're tired, I don't mind. Just hop on," Taehyung said, bending a little, flexing his back muscles in front of Jungkook. "Why? Are you a donkey?," Jungkook replied, rolling his eyes. Taehyung chuckled nervously and raised his hand to playfully slap his bums, but paused in the middle when he noticed the double bunny stare.

"Haha, but the offer stands, Jungkook. Just say the word." Mrs Kim caught up to them, adding her own joke. "Yeah, Jungkook, when you get tired of walking, you can ride the 'Taehyung Express', first class only!" Yoongi said, and the entire family laughed along with Jungkook.

~

After a scenic thirty-minute ride through winding roads surrounded by lush greenery, the taxi arrived at a quaint yet sophisticated resort that appeared to be a hidden gem in nature's embrace. Yoongi, stretching his limbs after the cramped ride, turned and casually suggested, "Let us take a short break to freshen up. Then, we can head to the zoo first."

However, Jungkook's laughter broke the silence, eliciting curious looks from everyone. "What?" Jimin inquired, eyebrows raised in amusement and confusion.

With a sheepish grin, Jungkook replied, "Ah, nothing serious. I was just thinking about my husband." His words brought out a round of chuckles, but Taehyung could not hide his mock annoyance, casting a playful glare at Jungkook with lips pursed in a pout.

Mr. Kim abruptly stopped the lighthearted moment by firmly clapping his hands together. "Come on, let's go to our rooms," he announced, gesturing towards the elegantly crafted front doors of the resort.

When they entered their room, the air was cool and filled with a subtle scent of jasmine, which added to the resort's serene atmosphere. As Jungkook led the way, cradling little soo in his arms, Taehyung reached out and grabbed his arm, slightly pulling him back. "Ouch, Tae. "Be careful, or the baby might fall," Jungkook warned gently, adjusting Soo securely as the baby giggled happily, oblivious to the gentle scuffle.

Taehyung's expression softened, and his eyes reflected a mixture of amusement and curiosity. "So, does your husband come to mind when the topic of the zoo comes up?" he teased, wrapping his hands around Jungkook's trim waist and pulling him back against his chest in a protective embrace.

"Yes," Jungkook admitted, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth as he tried to hide his amusement by turning his head away. His laughter was barely contained, his shoulders shaking with the effort as Taehyung's arms tightened around him. "What exactly did you remember? This?" Taehyung asked, rubbing himself on Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes grew bigger. "No. Tae, stop. The kid is here." Jungkook gave him a warning glare. "My Soo won't understand these things. Right, baba?" He asked, smooching Soo's cheeks and pressing himself more to Jungkook's covered flower.

"Is that because of the blonde we saw at the airport?" Jungkook teased, throwing Taehyung a challenging look. Taehyung burst into laughter, the sound rich and joyful. "Haha, do you think so?" he responded, his eyes sparkling with amusement as he looked into Jungkook's buttoned nose. Jungkook merely nodded, his expression morphing into a playful pout.