Chapter 22

"ouch.. ouch.. no.. no.. Jungkook. That will hurt.", Taehyung ran to the other side of the room and bent down to skip a flying full bottle of water. "Oh..", he signed and straightened his back only to get hit by a pillow on the face. "Don't.. ever do such things while sitting with family.", Jungkook took the wooden comb and held it and threw it on him. "Ah.." "oh sorry, Yeonie.. sorry..", Jungkook said as the flying comb hit straight at Yeonjun's forehead who was standing on the door step. "Mom is calling.", he said rubbing his forehead. "Ah. Okay. I will come now. Sorry.. I am really sorry. I didn't mean it to you. Is it hurting?", Jungkook asked while he walked to him. Yeonjun shook his head. Jungkook smiled and turned to face Taehyung. "I will give you the remaining once I come back.", Jungkook said to him and went out of the room. "He is naughty. Very much.", Taehyung said rubbing his lower lips. Yeonjun gave a fake smile to his hyung. "I saw your drawings on Instagram. I loved Mia's sketch the most.", Taehyung said. Yeonjun nodded. "Can you draw one of our pictures?", Taehyung asked. "Mm. Send me the photo.", Yeonjun said. "Okay. I will send.", Taehyung said. "Ah. Wait.", Taehyung said when he saw Yeonjun turn to go. He walked to the shelf and came back with his backpack. "Here. I bought it from Paris. Hope you will like it.", Taehyung took a lip tint from his bag and gave it to Yeonjun. "It's Jungkook's favorite shade.", he said. Yeonjun looked at the lip tint which was the same one which he took once from Jungkook's dressing table. But this one which Taehyung is holding is a brand new one, sealed. "Mm.", Taehyung said forwarding his hand. Yeonjun took it hesitantly. "Don't show it to Jungkook. He will sulk. It's his favorite color.", Taehyung said and ruffled Yeonjun's messy hair showing his infamous boxy smile.

Jungkook closed their bedroom door once he came back from mom's room by carrying a box. "What's that?", Taehyung asked. "Ah. It's mom's. A neck chain. She wants me to wear it.", Jungkook opened the box and showed him. "Mm. It's her favorite.", Taehyung said. "yes. She said and gave it to me.", Jungkook smiled and kept it inside the shelf. "Didn't Jennie nuna see it?", Taehyung asked smiling. "Fortunately no.", Jungkook smiled. "Anyways will see when you wear it.", Taehyung removed his trouser and t-shirt leaving himself n.ked. "Excuse me? For what you are preparing this much? We are going to sleep. You heard me S.L.E.E.P.", Jungkook said and removed his t-shirt and laid besides him in a vest and pants. "Ah. Paris was better. I really need to find an apartment there, really fast.", Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook to him. "Ah.. Tae. Wear at least that trouser it's...", Jungkook said and hugged his n.ked baby back. "Is my baby poking you?", he whispered. "Ask your baby is sleep. We have to travel early tomorrow.", Jungkook said and kissed his forehead who snuggled to his chest.

~
The next morning, "Tae. Tell.. this or this..", Jungkook asked Taehyung by holding two shirts in his hands. "Both looks beautiful on you, Jungkook.", Taehyung said typing on his phone. "Then also tell. Which one should I wear?", he asked. "The right one.", Taehyung looked at him again and said. "Are you going to wear those shirts?", Jungkook asked buttoning up his shirt. Taehyung nodded. "Don't you like it?", Taehyung asked. "You will look stunning in anything, baby. The perk of having a handsome husband", Jungkook smiled. "Says who? The sexiest.", Taehyung replied. "Haha.. Can you keep that vest inside my bag?", Jungkook asked pointing at the vest. Taehyung took it and kept it as Jungkook resumed wearing a slight makeup. "Can we go?", Jungkook asked tapping his both cheeks looking at the mirror once again. Taehyung stood up and went to the closet. He took the sunglass and put that on Jungkook. "Yep. Come.", he said pulling him as well as the luggage. Jungkook gaged a second before they walk out of the room. "You okay?", Taehyung asked. "Mm. Just acidity. Let's have breakfast.", he replied.

", he replied