Chapter 26

"Yeonie. Wait for me.", Taehyung said as soon as he parked the car in the resort. Yeonjun gulped but nodded. "Jungkook. Go to room. I will be back.", he said. Jungkook nodded and walked ahead through the corridor. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's retreating figure then at his brother's grey orbs. He rubbed his cheeks with a skulking smile. Taehyung rolled the sleeves of the shirt he was wearing while he take each long steps towards his baby brother. "Did you come to see fireflies or my butterfly?", Taehyung asked with a sexy yet scary smile. Yeonjun pulled his most innocent face as he can. "Come. Let's move to some less crowded area. So we get more privacy to talk in detail.", Taehyung wrapped his hand on Yeonjun and turned him but before they could go away. "Hyunggggg..", Yeonjun screamed looking ahead. Taehyung immediately turned back. "Jungkoookkkkk..", both of them ran to the boy laying on the corridor unconsciously.

Taehyung sat down and took Jungkook's head on his lap

Taehyung sat down and took Jungkook's head on his lap. "Jungkook.. baby.. open your eyes.", he tapped his cheeks. Yeonjun gazed at Jungkook's pale face then at his hyung's concerned face. He stood up and ran to the reception and came with a bottle of water. He handed it over to Taehyung immediately who sprinkled a little on Jungkook. Jungkook squirmed and opened his eyes softly. "Tae..", he called him with a barely audible weak voice. "What happened?", Taehyung's worried eyes met with the tired eyes of Jungkook. "D..don't know.. I.. my head started spinning.", Jungkook said holding his head. "Go and call mom.", Taehyung said to Yeonjun, who immediately ran to Mom's room and Taehyung carried Jungkook to their room.

Taehyung laid him on the bed and removed his shoes and socks. He adjusted the room temperature and went to washroom and came back with a wet towel. "What are you feeling now?", Taehyung asked while he wiped his face. "My head is paining. I feel like throwing up.", Jungkook said gaging. "Wait. Let me bring a mug.", he ran back to washroom and took the mug. He lifted Jungkook up a little and placed mug near to his chin, who started gagging. "Mmm.. it's okay.. it's okay..", Taehyung rubbed his back.

"Done?", Taehyung asked once Jungkook stopped throwing up. Jungkook nodded. "Lay down. I will come now.", Taehyung helped him to lay down. "Jungkook??? What happened???", Taehyung looked at his mom and Jimin who came running to the room. "Don't know. He just fainting. I will.. one minute.", Taehyung said and went to the washroom to wash the mug and came again with the mug.

"Jungkook. Are you okay?", Mrs Kim wiped his sweaty face who nodded. Jimin sat beside him by rubbing his palm. "He is not feeling well since yesterday.", Jimin said in a concerned voice by looking between Jungkook and Taehyung who was standing beside him by holding his other hand. "What happened to Jungkook?", Jimin looked ahead and saw Yoongi, Yeonjun and Seojoon rushing to room. "Don't know.", Jimin said. "Move.", Yoongi said and sat on the bed. He took his wrist and checked him. He checked his eyes as well. "Bring my bag.", he said to Yeonjun who immediately went out.

After a minute, Yeonjun came back with Yoongi's bag. Yoongi took the stethoscope and put it on Jungkook, then checked his pressure. "His pressure is low. That might be the reason he fainted. But I doubt something else.", Yoongi said doubtfully and stood up. He lifted Jungkook's tees a little up and placed his stethoscope on his lower stomach, then pressed it down using his finger tips. "I doubt he is pregnant. But we need to confirm it after taking a blood test. Meanwhile, let's get a pregnancy kit.", Yoongi said looking at everyone.