Chapter 24

"Tae.. enough. You will pluck my hair.", Jungkook whined holding his hair where some other brunette is building a Rome in his hair for the last half an hour. "Mm.. let me see.", Taehyung turned Jungkook to face him. "Good. Take that eye shade.", he said. "No. I will do it. You will paint me like how my students paint in their drawing book. Move.", Jungkook pushed his sweet husband a little and took out his makeup set. "What? Don't you know I am Vincent Van Gogh.", Taehyung said. "Yes. I know that very much, that's why the painting is sitting inside our bedroom not in the living room.", Jungkook put some light eye shades. "Jungkook. You just killed a budding artist, now.", Taehyung said tying his tie. "Haha. This artist won't die like that. You are living in me, Tae.", Jungkook said showing him grabby hands. "Where is the catch?", Taehyung asked observing Jungkook head to toe. "There is a butterfly sanctuary here. An evening there. That's all.", Jungkook said wiggling his eyebrows. "I know. Something will be behind this grabby hands.", Taehyung smiling and nodded. "Jungkook, not pink. Wear red.", Taehyung said when Jungkook took his pink lip tint out. "Okay. As you say, anyways these lips are for you to kiss. So I will wear what you want.", Jungkook took the red and applied it and chapped his lips. "Done. Can we go now?", Jungkook stood up from the chair and walked to Taehyung. He fixed his collar. "I love when you doll up. I love watching jealousy in other people's eyes when they think, oh this beauty is not theirs, never be theirs.", Taehyung caressed his waist. "When they accept the reality that this pretty only belongs to this Kim Taehyung.", Taehyung pecked his red lips. "Poor me. Only I failed to escape from your trap. Whereas all your exs getaway simply.", Jungkook pouted. "Haha. The bait I used for you was a bigger one, that's why.", Taehyung laughed and took his hand as they walked out of the room.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked hand in hand to the place and seated in the venue

Jungkook and Taehyung walked hand in hand to the place and seated in the venue. "Mom's selection is not bad.", Jimin whispered to Jungkook who smiled. "Do you want me to hold her?", Jungkook asked. "No, it's fine. Maybe after sometime.", Jimin said. "Mia?", "She is among flower girls, see.", Jimin turned and pointed at the line of flower girls. "Haha. She looked cute.", Jungkook said interlinking her one hand with Taehyung.

As the wedding started, the bride walked down the aisle with the flower girls on each side. "Kookie.. kookie.. kookie.", Jungkook giggled when he heard Mia calling out his name and throwing flowers at him instead on that red carpet. Jungkook gestured for her to walk forward. She waved at Taehyung and Jungkook and walked ahead with others. "Haha. She is excited to be a flower girl.", Jungkook smiled when Taehyung started collecting flower petals from his hair smiling at him.

Once the wedding ended, they moved to have lunch. "Hyung. You.. you look very beautiful. I was eagerly waiting to tell you this but couldn't get a chance earlier.", Yeonjun said while they sat around the table with their food. "Oh, thanks Yeonie.", Jungkook replied. "I did his hair that's why.", Taehyung said tucking Jungkook's fringes behind his ear. "That's the only thing standing out as weird. The rest is perfect.", Yoongi replied. Jungkook pressed his lips together to not let that giggle come out. "Don't be jealous hyung. You lost that chance four years back so be happy with what you have.", Taehyung said. "I am satisfied with what I have, right Jimina.", Yoongi asked. "I don't think so.", Jimin rolled his eyes.