Chapter 53

Two people had been sitting in silence in the room for the last thirty minutes. Lifting his head from under his arms, Jungkook faced Taehyung, who was sitting with his legs shook and the wedding ring tinkling. "Can we inform our parents and allow him to receive medical attention?" Jungkook asked. However, Taehyung was too preoccupied with his own thoughts to respond to Jungkook. "Or hyungs? Can we inform hyungs?" Jungkook suggested, holding his hand.  But still he didn't receive any response. "Tae.. Tae I am afraid." Jungkook murmured. "For what? That too, when I am alive?" Gazing intently into Jungkook's eyes, Taehyung questioned. Jungkook kept silent when he heard that. "Is it any kind of trauma? Did he hurt himself for me?" oh god, what is all this happening?" With a worried tone, Jungkook enquired. "Tae. Tell me something." he asked, shaking Taehyung, who was sitting like a statue. "I am thinking about a single reason to not kill him." Taehyung said incoherently. Jungkook pursed his lips upon hearing that. "Have you found anything?" Jungkook turned his head when he heard that third person voice from the doorstep. "Yoongi hyung." he stood up from the bed abruptly.

Yoongi entered the room and began to look around, that's when his eyes fell on the bed. "What are these things?" he asked, taking the chocolate wrapper. Jungkook gave Taehyung a look. "Wait. Does this imply that he is in a relationship? Is my guess accurate?" he inquired with a hopeful grin. Taehyung nodded. "Woah. Then, we should find that person and ask." Yoongi said. "Mm. Ask him." Taehyung replied. Yoongi titled his head in confusion. Pointing to Jungkook, who is standing with an expressionless expression, Taehyung said again, "Ask him, Jungkook." Yoongi was totally puzzled. "These are his belongings," Taehyung declared, pointing to everything that was strewn all over the bed. "Means?" Yoongi was taken aback by the fresh knowledge. "Yeonjun is crushing over him." Taehyung said. "Crushing? Haha. And you spare him?" Yoongi laughed a moment later, as though it were the greatest comic he had ever heard. "No. I was trying to figure out how to end him without making my mother feel worse." Taehyung replied. "Haha. He is so childish." Yoongi laughed and dropped on the bed. Taehyung glanced at Yoongi then at Jungkook's concerned face. "Do you think this is childish?" Taehyung asked and threw the used tissue at him. "That's his lipstick shade. And this, it's his loose hair strands." Yoongi's gummy smile gradually disappeared upon seeing hair strands. "And this. See. Do you think this is kiddish? Sketching him in very short dresses, skirts, and even a maid's uniform." Taehyung threw the notepad at him. Yoongi's eyes grew bigger when he saw the caricature. This time Yoongi's horrified gaze fell on Jungkook. "Now tell me a reason to call his doing as childish?" Taehyung asked. "How can I leave my husband here and go to work peacefully?" he inquired, rubbing his forehead.

Taehyung wiped his face with both hands and that's when his eyes fell on the laptop on the table. "Take that." he said to Jungkook, pointing at the laptop. Jungkook grabbed it right away and gave him before squatting on the ground.

Upon turning it on, Taehyung discovered that the screen was password-protected. He tried to unlock it with Yeonjun's birthday, mom's birthday, Jungkook's name, Jungkook's birthday but nothing worked. Taehyung rubbed his chin thinking hard. "What will it be?" Jungkook asked, pouting. Taehyung pondered for a few more minutes before typing "Anime princess," which caused the screen to unlock. "He is completely crazy and sick. I don't think a doctor can help him." Jungkook said with an eye roll. Taehyung browsed every folder on the computer until he opened a certain folder on the c-drive. He saw a draft file. He double tapped it and saw a drafted script. "Is he writing a comic series?" Yoongi asked peeking to the screen. "Now what is this? Oh god, my head is throbbing." Jungkook stated. When Taehyung heard that he immediately stroked and rubbed Jungkook's head gently while scrolling the mouse pointing with the other hand.

"F.ck. Is it a story about him?" Taehyung asked, seeing Jungkook's caricature. "Yes, seems like. Look, who else will be Jungkoo?" Yoongi asked, pointing at Jungkook's name. "I once inspired him to write a comic series. But I.. I never thought he would write in my name." Jungkook immediately rested his head on Taehyung's lap for a minute before lifting it to read that.