Chapter 48

The following morning, Taehyung was reading a random magazine while relaxing in the living room with a casual outfit on. "Oh. Did you get ready? Where is Jungkook? Let me change my outfit, fast." Mrs Kim said. Taehyung hummed and Mrs Kim rushed to her room.

"Tae. Did you take the file?" Taehyung turned to see Jungkook approaching him while wearing a chain around his neck. Taehyung lifted and showed him the file that was kept on the couch. "Ah. I was checking it in our room." he said and fixed his t-shirt again. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who was still sitting idly on the couch, and said, "Are we not going?" with doubtful gaze. "Mom is also coming." he informed. "Ah. Okay." he said and sat beside him.

After a few minutes, Mrs Kim approached them, following Jimin. "Don't do anything. Eat your lunch and leave the plates there. Aunt Lee will wash it. Take care of Soo." she informed. Jimin nodded. "We will come back soon, hyung." As they made their way to the hospital, Jungkook said goodbye to Jimin.

"Are we going to that hospital? Mm. Care?" Mrs Kim asked. "No.. City Hospital. He was admitted there." Taehyung informed his mom as he drove off to the hospital. "Ah. Okay. Is that a good doctor?" she asked. "Mm. I liked her. She was comfortable to talk with." Taehyung said. Jungkook sighed and rubbed his knuckles as he remembered everything that happened some days back.

As they reached the hospital, Taehyung headed to reception with Jungkook and Mrs Kim. "Kim Jungkook." Taehyung said to the receptionist and provided her their appointment card. "Oh. Please go to the first floor. The doctor is available." she informed and three of them went to the first floor.

A quarter of an hour later, the nurse called their token number, and they entered the physician's cabin. "Jungkook. How are you now?" the doctor smiled widely. He sat down close to the doctor and said, "I am fine, doctor," as the other two took seats across from them. "Did your bl..ding stop?" she asked. Jungkook nodded. "Can we take a quick scan then?" She asked. Jungkook nodded. Jungkook and the doctor got up and made their way to the closest bed equipped with ultra scan technology.

"Please lay on the bed." she said, wearing her hand gloves. Jungkook did the same. The nurse lifted his shirt and rolled it till his chest. The doctor squeezed the gel on his lower stomach and rolled the scanning equipment over his abdomen. She checked thoroughly for a few minutes before standing up from the seat. The nurse wiped his stomach and asked him to get up.

After taking the seat, the doctor said to Taehyung and Mrs Kim, "He is fine. The pregnancy tissues have passed away." she asked. Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungkook, who came to them by fixing his clothes. "I will prescribe some vitamins. And I recommend you both to wait a week before getting intimate. Even when bl..ding stops, the possibility of infection persists. And after a month or two, you can try again for pregnancy." She said, writing a couple of tablets. "Okay, doctor." Taehyung said. "That's it, Jungkook. Have a good day ahead." she tapped on Jungkook's shoulder and said. Jungkook smiled in return and took the prescription sheet from her hand.

Taehyung took the prescription from Jungkook's hand as soon as they headed out of the room. "I will buy it and come. You both wait here." he said and went to the pharmacy to buy medicines. "It's alright." Mrs Kim said to Jungkook after squeezing his hand a little. And they both sat in the waiting longue. Jungkook sighed and looked ahead at a mom and son duo, who were walking to the other side of the corridor.

After a few minutes, Taehyung came to them with the medicines. "Can we go?" he asked, after giving medicines to Jungkook. "Yes. Are we going to check the building next?" Mrs Kim asked. Taehyung nodded. From the hospital, they headed to the see the building for day care.

Taehyung pulled into the large parking lot in front of the building. "It's a four storey building. Dad said the rooms are in ground floor." Just as Jungkook was getting out of the car, Taehyung said to him. "It's a commercial building, Tae. I want a single storeyed one. You know, it's just a little montessori." Jungkook said, looking around. "And also the safety of children will be at risk if it's in between some shops. My ideal location would have to have just one building enclosed by compound walls, in a serene and tranquil area." Jungkook informed. "Okay. "Let us search for a building of that kind," he stated. "Yes. That's right. There will be risks to children's safety here. You can also see that the main road is just a few meters away." Mrs Kim also agreed with him. "Mm. Then let's inform this to dad. We will look into other options," he remarked. With pursed lips, Jungkook nodded.