Chapter 41

"Jungkook. How are you now?" Jungkook sat up straight in bed when he saw the doctor. "Is the pain still intense?" she asked, gently pressing his abdomen. "Sometimes," he answered. "Mm. I will write a prescription. Do you have any other problems besides this pain, such as vomiting, fainting, itching, or anything like that?" she inquired, and Jungkook shook his head negatively. "Okay. Then you can return home. This bl..ding will last for at least two weeks. Maintain a healthy diet and stay hydrated. She said, patting his shoulder. "Please come in after two weeks for an ultrasound scan. "Also, if you have excessive bleeding," the doctor advised. "Yes doctor." Taehyung replied. "Please make arrangements for them to leave the hospital," she instructed a nurse who accompanied her. "Take care, Jungkook." She smiled and moved on to the next patient.

"I will ask hyung to come." Taehyung said this as he took out his phone to notify his family. Jungkook let out a sigh as he caressed his wedding ring with his interlinked hands.

After two or three hours, he changed into his own clothing. "Ready?" Taehyung asked, holding out his hand for Jungkook to take. Jungkook inhaled sharply and took Taehyung's hand, which he immediately gripped tightly as an assurance. He bowed to the other patients and nurses before leaving the labour room with an empty womb and a brimmed heart.

Jungkook noticed Yoongi and Seojoon standing in front of the labour room. He smiled softly at them. Seojoon came forward and hugged him, gently rubbing his shoulder without saying anything. "Can we go?" he kissed his head and asked. Jungkook nodded, and new tears welled up in his eyes. Seojoon looked at Taehyung and nodded. "I have settled the bill. Come." Yoongi told Taehyung, who walked behind Jungkook and Seojoon.

The drive back to Kim's mansion was completely silent

The drive back to Kim's mansion was completely silent. "Did you eat anything? Yoongi asked. "No." Taehyung replied, caressing Jungkook's hand, who sat next to him. "Mm. I have made your favorite makguksu." Yoongi said. Jungkook hummed.

After another half hour, they arrived at Kim Mansion. Jungkook and Taehyung stepped out of the car together. He gripped his hand tightly as he walked inside the house. Jimin approached him as soon as he walked into the living room and hugged him. "It is fine," he said, stroking his cheeks and kissing his forehead. "Are you.." Jimin was cut off by Mrs Kim, who came running towards them. "Ah, You came? Go to your room. Change your dress. M..mom will get you something to drink. No. I will serve you food. Y..you might be hungry. Ah." She blurted out everything in one breath, shuttering here and there. Jungkook looked at her, who was trying to avoid making eye contact. "Yoongi made your favorite. I will serve it. I.. I made you kimchi fried rice and chicken. You like it. I.. I will get that. Or do you.." "Mom." Jungkook called her. Mrs Kim paused speaking and lowered her head. Jungkook smiled and went to her and hugged her. That was all it took for Mrs Kim to break out. She wailed aloud, clutching Jungkook and resting her head on his shoulder. Jungkook caressed her back, comforting both her and himself. "Mom. It's alright. See, I am okay." Jungkook said. Mrs Kim backed away from the hug and cupped his face in her hands, kissing his entire face before looking over his shoulder at Taehyung. She extended her hand wide for Taehyung to hug her. He hugged his mother and kissed her on the head. "Jungkook, son." Jungkook turned when Mr Kim called him. He rushed to his hands and hugged him. "We will make it through this. "We will be together," he stated. Jungkook nodded. "Go to your room. Take a shower and get some rest. Mom will serve your meal. Tell dad if you want something else to eat. I will get it. Mm?" he asked. Jungkook nodded. "Tae." Mr Kim called Taehyung, who nodded and assured him that he was fine. "Go then." Mr Kim said. Jungkook smiled gently at Jennie, who approached and stroked his shoulder while hugging him.