Chapter 19

Jungkook jerked in sleep as a soft moan left from his lips. "What's the time?", he asked in a raspy voice. "6am.", Taehyung buried his nose inside Jungkook's mullet and pulled one of his legs up and kept it on his hip and cupped his b..bies from behind. "This h.rny in the morning?", Jungkook asked when Taehyung grind into him more. "Mm.", Taehyung bite his shoulder. "What's with air in Paris?", Jungkook asked pushing himself to take Taehyung entirely. "No idea. But, I don't know after how many days I have enjoyed love making with you this much.", Taehyung whispered. Jungkook hummed sadly. "No baby. It's not how you are thinking. I love it however it is. But these two days, you know how much kinky your husband is. There was a time we enjoyed s.x like this. I.. I missed that part. That's all.", Taehyung said pulling and kneading his b..bies. "I know it. This.. this baby part is eating up me. I know I shouldn't invest more into it. But. I don't know.", Jungkook replied and took Taehyung's hand to his lips and kissed it a few times. "We will start new. As you said, let baby come whenever he/she wants to see his momma and appa.", Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed and rotated his hips and thrusted. "Ahhh..", Jungkook moaned. "What do you want to do today? We have flight in the evening.", Taehyung informed. "I want to buy something for kids.", Jungkook replied. "Okay we will go.", Taehyung pulled Jungkook up on his body and laid straight on his back. Jungkook moaned when Taehyung cupped his b.. it's and thr.sted up, as Jungkook was laying straight on him with facing ceiling. "Will I limp?", Jungkook asked. "No. Just now only I put. I won't be rough. I want to spill it out.", Taehyung whispered in his ears as he bite his earlobe. "Mmm.. ahhh..", Jungkook sat up and started humping. "This view, Jungkook. I will do anything for this.", Taehyung squeezed his a.s cheeks with hand and the other hand rubbed his entire back softly. "Ah..ah..ah..", Jungkook threw his head back as he ride his c.ck. "How much of a pink you are? See.", Taehyung just pinched his back and smiled when he saw the place turned red. "I..ahah.. am se mmm.. sensitive, Tae. That's aaaaa.. why..", Jungkook managed to reply. Taehyung held his shoulder and pressed him more into his d.ck and his rolled his hips and thrusted a few times and groaned filling Jungkook up to the brim. "Ahh..", Jungkook supported his body by holding Taehyung's knees with his both hands. "Did you take that plug with you?", Taehyung asked. "Plug? No. Why should I? I never thought you will this h.rny in Paris.", Jungkook replied and slowly stood up moaned and hissing when Taehyung's d.ck slipped out of his bruised h.le by leaking his c.m. "I will take a shower, first.", Jungkook said and walked to the washroom.

After having breakfast in the room, the duo started their site seeing and shopping marathon. "How many toys will you buy, Jungkook? Let's buy some dresses.", Taehyung said seeing how Jungkook is picking up toys again. "Dress? Then, what are you even holding?", Jungkook asked pointing at all the shopping bag Taehyung is holding. "Talking about dress. Come with me.", he walked to the next shop.

"How is it?", Jungkook asked taking a jacket and showed to Taehyung. "But isn't it big for Mia?", Taehyung asked. "Ah. I know it. What am I, a kid? It's for your Yeonie not Mia.", Jungkook replied shaking his head in disappointment. "But you told you are buying dresses for kids?", Taehyung asked. "Yep. Yeonie is included in it. He is same as Mia for me.", Jungkook said and bought the jacket as well.

"Come.", Jungkook walked ahead followed by Taehyung carrying the bags to the next destination. "Mm. This one.", he said to the staff showing a beads chain. Jungkook took the chin from staff and kept it on Taehyung's neck. "Good. Please show me the white one.", he informed staff. "What? Don't pout. It's looking good on you.", Jungkook said and kept the white one as well. Then moved a little backward checking him. "Hot.", Jungkook turned and gave a judging eye to the staff when he heard that. "Really? White or gold?", Jungkook asked. The girl nodded and replied white. "Oh okay, Then I will take the other one, golden.", Jungkook gave white back to her whose mouth hung open. Taehyung bite his lips to not giggle and blush more. "Aren't you coming?", Jungkook asked Taehyung when he saw Taehyung still standing with a tight lips. "Yes. Coming.", he immediately went behind him.