Chapter 62

It was eight in the morning, Jungkook was trailing behind Taehyung whining and sulking like a baby. "Ah. Jungkook. Mia acts more mature than you." Taehyung spoke as he took his bath towel. "That's not something you should say. It's my dialogue." Jungkook said, with an eye roll and kneeled in front of him and tucked his waist band.

"No." Taehyung said when he saw Jungkook pointing at his own mouth with pleading eyes. "No? Ah. Is the world coming to an end?" Jungkook asked and rubbed his hand when he got a slight slap on it. "Stop acting like a b..ch in heat." Taehyung said and headed to the washroom. "I am Mr. Taehyung. I am. So, come and f.ck the sh.t out of your b..ch. Mm. Pound like an alpha inside me. Come. Come." Jungkook said and stood up with his both hands resting on either side of the hip.

"Until you overcome your insecurity surrounding your pregnancy fetish, I will not." Taehyung said sternly. "Okay. I won't think about getting conceived. Is that fine? Now, come." Jungkook said, grabbing his wrist. "See. See. This desperation is not because you are in the mood. It's just because of your ovulation date." Taehyung said, pulling his wrist back from his hand. "Really, Tae?" Jungkook asked with a glare. Instead of replying to him, Taehyung waved at him and went to the washroom to take a morning shower. "Ah.. This.. This.. Stubborn stupid tiger." Jungkook stomped his legs before pulling on his pants and headed to the kitchen.

As soon as he reached the kitchen, he grabbed the ingredients to make a banana smoothie and filled the blender with those

As soon as he reached the kitchen, he grabbed the ingredients to make a banana smoothie and filled the blender with those. Jungkook was pouting and murmuring along with a blender when Jimin came to the kitchen with the new born.

"Oh, somebody is on fire today." Jimin said as he collected the feeding bottles. "Ah, hyung. Kind of." Jungkook replied while taking a few sips of the smoothie. "Do you want me to help you with anything?" Jimin asked. "No.. No.. It's something that he can only fix." Jungkook said, pointing at his husband who was approaching them with a wide grin. "Aha. Tae. Then, fix it as soon as possible. Babies won't like it when their momma is grumpy today." Jimin said and handed over the baby to Taehyung, when he held his hands out.

"Mm. It's something, he needs to fix himself, hyung." Taehyung said, tapping his head with his finger. "Oh. Is it something serious? Do we need counseling?" Jimin asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Taehyung shook his head with a slight smile. "I don't think anyone can influence his mind more than me. And, I.. I have done my part. Now it's his time to reflect on it." Taehyung said, dragging his gaze from Jungkook's toes to the thighs and that plumpy a.s, which had been projected out a little more curvy as the other was bending over the counter. "Mm. I am working on it, Hyung. I just asked about my capsule." Jungkook said with an eye roll.

"Who is ill to eat a capsule?" Taehyung turned to face his mom walking towards them by holding Jae. "Your son. He is acting bratty." Jungkook said and walked to the washing basin to clean the blender jar. "I am only acting, mom, while your son-in-law is already a brat." Taehyung said, smooching the newborns cheek. "Both are the same. A single brat in two different bodies" Mrs Kim said, shaking her head and took the feeding bottle from Jimin's hand.