Chapter 13

"Do you want to eat something? The result will take time.", Taehyung asked Jungkook while they sat on the waiting longue. "Mm. I will call mom and say to pick Mia.", Jungkook informed. "Okay. Come. Let's eat and then we will just be in the Studio for some time and will come back. There is an important shoot at 3pm.", Taehyung said and both of them went outside.

"Tae. I am getting nervous.", Jungkook said as they started eating at a restaurant. "Why?", he asked. "What if they say something like I can't be pregnant.", Jungkook asked with concerned eyes. "Oh Jungkook, anything like that will happen. Think positive and even if they say so, I am not going to leave you. You are my baby and my momma, always and forever.", Taehyung smiled. "It's eazy to say. My heart is beating crazy.", Jungkook pouted. "Nothing will happen.", Taehyung caressed his knuckles as they resumed their eating.

Taehyung and Jungkook stepped inside the studio. "Nuna.. how are you? Here, this is for you.", Jungkook said giving the box of chocolate he was holding to the receptionist. "Oh, how sweet of you.", she said smiling. "Is Lisa and team here?", Taehyung asked. "Yes. They are waiting. Also the designer of Victoria Secret.", she informed. "Okay.", Taehyung went inside trailing Jungkook behind him.

"Hey Young man", a woman in late 50s greet Taehyung as soon as he opened the door of his cabin. "Mrs James. Happy to see you again.", Taehyung said and accepted her hug. She moved back and looked at Jungkook. "My husband.", Taehyung said. "Yeah. Is he your husband? I have seen his pictures in your website.", she said. Jungkook bowed at her with a soft smile.

"I think we can do the first part of the shoot here and rest in Paris

"I think we can do the first part of the shoot here and rest in Paris. We have an upcoming fashion event. Is that fine with you?", she asked once they settled down in chairs. "Yeah. It's fine. Please tell me the event date and share the necessary information, so that I can fix my schedule.", Taehyung said. "I will ask my PA to email it. Mm. By way, is he doing modeling? If yes, I will offer him a runway. He got do body proportions.", she said. "That's a yes. He is so sexy. But no, he won't do any modeling.", Taehyung said. "You can't say that, Taehyung. What if he wants to.", she said looking at Jungkook. "Oh, it's not my words. You can ask him, he will also say the same.", Taehyung said referring Jungkook. "Yes Mrs James. Even though I enjoy watching show, it's not my cup of coffee and my photos, he is crazy that's why he is taking pictures.", Jungkook informed. "Haha. I will be wondering if he is not. Is this the reason the handsome and hot Kim Taehyung stays away from the scandals?", She teased. "Haha. My eyes are always on him so I don't have time to check others.", Taehyung laughed. "Sir. Set is ready.", they were interrupted by the staff. Taehyung nodded. "Are you joining?", he asked Jungkook who nodded and went with them.

Jungkook eyes bulged out as soon as his eyes fell on the girl is his sitting on a couch half naked with only a revealed bikini. His traveled from her to his husband who is checking something in the system. "Ready?", Taehyung took the camera. Lisa gave a flirtous smile to him.

Jungkook doesn't know his nails are almost broken after biting on it from the moment the shooting started. As the time passed, he felt like the air in the room is getting hotter. Only her n.pples are yet to reveal the rest of them are out. And don't ask about lower body, because he doesn't have that confidence to look down. He licked his dry lips looking at his husband who is taking photos in every angle and then checking the photos in detail. "Delete this.", Taehyung said pointing at a photo. "Please fix her lower dress.", he said to stylist. Jungkook exhaled loudly when he heard that without having the courage to think what he might have seen through camera lens. "That's it. Do we have an outfit change?", Taehyung asked the stylist. "One more.", she informed. Jungkook whined stomping his feet while sitting on that chair. Taehyung nodded before giving the camera to his staff and went to Jungkook.