Chapter 33

"Here. See, if this is the one, you wanted.", Yoongi said handing over a couple of drawing books to Yeonjun, who checked it up and down and gave  an upright nod. "Now, go and have dinner. Mom said you haven't had anything?", he asked. Yeonjun pouted. "Is this what you studied in your boarding school? I thought you would be more mature after seeing your mannerisms. But, I was totally mistaken.", Yoongi said and took Soo from Jimin and rocked her and sat on the couch in the living room.

"Ah, Jungkook. What did the doctor say?", Mr Kim asked when he saw him in the living room. "All is good, dad. Next scanning is in 18 weeks. Meanwhile we need to consult doctor every month.", he informed. "Mm. Are you going to school?", he asked. "Yes dad.", he replied. "Why? Take rest. Commuting back and forth will be exhausting, right?", he asked. Jungkook shared a look at Taehyung who was sitting in the couch all this while. "I will pick and drop him, dad. No issue. Let him do it.", Taehyung replied instead of Jungkook. "Mm. Then it's fine.", he said and stood up to go to his room.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in him and caressed it by side glancing the excited boy scribbling something in his new drawing book. "Keep an eye on what you areq drawing, Yeonie, otherwise you might lose this book also.", Taehyung said. Yeonjun gave a fierce glare at him. Taehyung blinked his eyes innocently.

"Jungkook.. come eat your dinner. Don't wait for others.", Mrs Kim called the boy to the kitchen. Jungkook sighed and stood up and went to her. "I am also hungry, mom.", Taehyung rubbed his forehead when he heard that voice. Yeonjun trailed behind Jungkook to the kitchen. "Aren't you hungry?", Seojoon asked Taehyung who is sitting there with an annoyed face. "Oh. I lost my appetite.", he said and stood up and headed to the dining room.

Taehyung gazed at the boy sitting opposite to Jungkook, cutting steak into small pieces and serving it to Jungkook. "Yeonie. I will do it myself. You don't have to.", Jungkook said holding his chopsticks. "It's okay, hyungie. You eat it.", Yeonjun smiled. "Ah, Tae. Come. Sit. Aren't you having dinner?", Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung standing there motionlessly.  Taehyung sighed and sat beside him.

"Here

"Here.", Jungkook took those chopped pieces and fed Taehyung by his hand. Yeonjun halted cutting the meat and gazing at Jungkook who is feeding Taehyung without eating fiercely. He closed his eyes to contain his anger and to not shout at him. "AREN'T YOU EATING THOSE?", Taehyung held Jungkook's hand in between which was about to feed him another piece of meat, when he heard that booming voice and his cavernous eyes. "Mm? Are you asking him?", Taehyung asked snapping his head towards the younger. Yeonjun stared blankly at his hyung without replying. "What's with the tone?", he asked. "Tae. Leave it.", Jungkook said immediately. "Who is he?", Taehyung asked Yeonjun in a bassy voice pointing at Jungkook. "What happened?", Mrs Kim asked her son who is boring holes on other's head while she placed another dish on the table. "Nothing, mom. Tae. Eat.", Jungkook said shaking Taehyung gently. "Who. Is. He?", Taehyung asked the same question again stopping after each syllable. "Jungkook.", Yeonjun replied casually. "Jungkook? Yeonie, Didn't I tell you to call him hyung?", Mrs Kim asked giving a warning glare at him. "I told his name.", Yeonie reply. "Who is Jungkook?", Taehyung asked gazing him fiercely. "Tae. No. Leave it.", Jungkook hold his forearm tightly. "My hyung.", Yeonjun replied boldly. "My hyung or my hyung's husband?", Taehyung asked daring him. "Ah. Tae. Both are the same.", Mrs Kim said to end the staring war between her both sons. "Don't think you can rule over him. And, watch your tone when saying and asking something to him.", Taehyung stood up and remarked with pointing his forefinger at him. "Tae.", Jungkook called him softly who nodded and walked away. Jungkook's eyes followed Taehyung. He hung his head low and caressed his forehead with his one hand and then looked at Yeonjun. "He don't like someone using that alpha voice on me. Nobody ever did it here. In this house.", Jungkook stood up after placing his chopsticks on the table. "Ah, Jungkook. You haven't ate anything, son. Don't go empty stomach.", Mrs Kim said when she saw Jungkook was about to leave. "Let me go to him, Mom. He.. he might be upset now.", Jungkook said and went to his room. "Now, are you happy?", Mrs Kim asked her youngest son before going back to kitchen. Yeonjun licked his dry lips and kept his gaze low in the plate placed ahead with half eaten food.