Chapter 18

"Good morning. Lunch in bed.", Jungkook tossed on the bed when he heard Taehyung's sexy voice. Jungkook stretched his hands and smiled. "First give me my vitamin D.", Jungkook said. "Sunlight?", Taehyung turned his head and looked at the closed window. "No, this.", Jungkook pulled Taehyung and kisses his lips. Taehyung smiled in kiss. "First lunch, then we have to leave.", Taehyung said. "Are you sure that I need to come?", Jungkook sat up on the bed. "Of course you have to.", Taehyung gave him his coffee. Jungkook took a sip and moaned. "That's your dress.", Taehyung said pointing at the bag. Jungkook gave a thumbs up.

After having coffee, Jungkook took a quick shower. Taehyung was already dressed in his pants and shirt. Taehyung licked his lips eyeing Jungkook standing in a see through vest and walked to him. "Cover this. Or else I will l.ctate on you at the Victoria show.", Taehyung said standing behind and caressing his one of the n.pple. "Oh, you brought that also?", Jungkook gave an impressed look at Taehyung who took two ni.ple covering from the bag. "Do you want me to stick?", Taehyung whispered in his ears. "No need Sir. We are already late.", Jungkook informed. "Don't you trust me?", Taehyung asked pouting. "With this. No never.", Jungkook stuck it on his milky b..bies and fixed his vest. "You looks so sexy.", Taehyung whispered. Jungkook flipped his hair back by rolling his eyes and tucked his loose fringes on the back of his ears.
"After show. I am going to take your pictures.", Taehyung informed. "Did you have my consent?", Jungkook asked. "Oh, it's my personal model. So, I don't want to ask consent.", Taehyung took the lip and gave a teasing smile to Jungkook and applied it on his thin lips. Jungkook chapped and smudged his lips with a shy smile. "Wear that blazer and let's go.", Taehyung kept the lip balm inside his pocket by pointing at the blazer.

All the eyes on the lobby, waiting longue, reception area were following Jungkook who has wrapped his hands around Taehyung's arms while he take each steps equally with his husband

All the eyes on the lobby, waiting longue, reception area were following Jungkook who has wrapped his hands around Taehyung's arms while he take each steps equally with his husband. "Assume if I stumbled on my feet and fell down on the center of his hall now? Oh god, Tae. Hold me tight.", Taehyung couldn't hold back the giggle hearing his cute but sexy husband who was looking around nervously at the people. "Do you want me to carry you?", Taehyung asked. "No need, I don't plan to massage your entire back for the rest of the day.", Jungkook said. Taehyung helped Jungkook to get inside the car first followed by himself.

Jungkook felt like his confidence draining out as the venue come to his visiblity. Even though, Taehyung was in this industry for many years, Jungkook never join him in this kind of fashion show. He will always stay out of the picture, at home in his pajamas. So, it's kind of a first experience to him.

"Taehyung, sexy. Welcome.", Taehyung bowed at the leading designer of the show. "Wow. Your husband right?", she asked. Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook a little front. "It's our latest collection, right?It looks stunning.", she said pointing at Jungkook's inner vest. Jungkook smiled and bowed at her. "Come.", she said and asked her PA to lead them to the assigned seats.

"Aish, do we need to sit in front to see those girls and boys in p.nties and br.?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled and took his camera out. "Unfortunately, we have to.", Taehyung showed him his camera. Jungkook pouted and nodded.