Chapter 4

"Turn your face to the right a little.", Taehyung said. Jungkook corrected his position and turned. Taehyung hummed in satisfaction after looking at the photo. "Put both hands up on the wall and lean back.", Taehyung said and Jungkook, he followed it as it is. "Good. Look at me. Stare at the camera sensually.", he said as he took the camera to his eyes. "Fck", he groaned through the lens. "Not like that, let me correct it.", Taehyung walked to Jungkook and crotched in front of him. He held Jungkook's chin then turned his head a little while he stared at his neck mole. He leaned forward and sucked it. "Mm.. Mr Kim, you are touching me unnecessarily. I think I should meet your boss.", Jungkook said but bit his lips when Taehyung licked his earlobe. "I am only correcting your position.", Taehyung rubbed his chin by caressing his lip mole. "Are you cheating on your husband, Kim?", Jungkook pecked Taehyung's thumb tip. "If you are the model, I will end up cheating him.", Taehyung said and moved back a little and took a snap of his lips.

"Sir, Mr Park is here with John

"Sir, Mr Park is here with John.", both of them are interrupted by staff who knocked on the glass door. Two minutes, Taehyung raised his hand and showed him, who nodded and went from there. "Two more snap. Lay down side way.", he said and resumed shooting.

~
"Come. I need to meet this client. It will take only fifteen minutes. After that we can go together.", Taehyung said and walked ahead with Jungkook behind him.

Taehyung pushed his cabin door smiling widely at the men sitting on the chairs waiting for him. "Hey, Handsome. How are you?", John shook his hand with Taehyung smiling brightly. "All good. Please seat.  Hey Juwoon", he greeted both. "Oh. It's Jungkook. My husband. I think you are meeting him for first time, right?", Taehyung moved Jungkook a little in front of him by keeping his hand on his lower back. "Yes. Hey Jungkook. It's John.", he said smiling and shook his hand with Jungkook, who returned the same gesture. "So, how was the shoot? When can I expect the final product. You know, it's a prestigious one and I am confident it's safe in your hands.", John said as he and Mr Park take a seat. "Yes, it went well. The model was perfect and beautiful. The editing team is working on the photos. I will send to you after having a final look at it. May be by Friday?", Taehyung asked. "Yes. It's fine. Take your time.", he agreed. "Jungkook, can you wait me there. Let me discuss the further.", Taehyung said showing the couch in the same room and he sat on his chair. Jungkook nodded, walked ahead a little to the couch and sat on it after taking a magazine in his hands.

~
Taehyung and Jungkook stepped out of the office once the clients left. "Bye nuna. See you again.", Jungkook waved at the receptionist as they went to the parking lot.

"Today's model seems to be beautiful.", Jungkook said once they both settled inside the car. "Mm. Sexy and beautiful.", Taehyung said. "More than me?", Jungkook asked analysing his face. "Haha. Jungkook. For me, there is no one more beautiful and sexy than you in this whole universe.", Taehyung shook his head. "Really? Should I be proud?", Jungkook asked. "Yes, of course. After all it's a compliment from a handsome photographer.", Taehyung laughed when he saw Jungkook's unimpressed expression.