Chapter 3

"Good morning, Jungkookie.", a lady in late 40s wished him as soon as he entered the kindergarten. "Good morning, Nuna.", he wished her back. "Here, the activity sheets for today.", she handed over him a file. "Oh, thank you for printing it for me as well.", he said and checked the sheets inside the file and smiled at her before walking to his class.

Little hearts pre-school is like a garden for Jungkook. He finds his happiness here in each little champs who will spend the next four hours with him. The same is the case for the kids. They are down for their kookie teacher who sings songs, recites rhythms, narrates stories and plays with them whenever they ask him to. And who is Jungkook to reject those little whines. He is so whipped for babies and kids. Unfortunately, God decided to not give him one for his own until now.

Jungkook and Taehyung have been trying for a baby for two years straight now. Maybe it's due to his over excitement to be a mom or maybe his eagerness to hold a tiny life which will be the fruit of his and Taehyung's love, he is not blessed with one till now. They have visited almost all famous gynecologists around the town, only to hear, there is no health issue or sterile deficiency for both of them and will return home with boxes of vitamin and nutrition tablets. Jungkook at least ate those tablets but Taehyung, he stopped it after a year, even asked Jungkook to not take it anymore because, he believes everything has its own time to happen. But how will we make our bunny momma understand these things? It's hard. To an extent, Jungkook is also fed up with eating these medicines but never stopped having it, hoping today or tomorrow, he will be a mom. He takes the test every month only to get his eyes red and swollen after an hour of crying sessions under the shower. To be honest, nowadays he is even afraid to ask Taehyung to come with him to visit a doctor because he at least has the patience to hear the doctor's words but Taehyung, he is like a tiger who is ready to tear apart the other person.

As the time went on in his preschool with kids, Jungkook waved his hand smiling at the last student who stepped out of the class by hanging on his dad's hand. He collected all the scattered crayons, colored pencils and drawing sheets and kept it inside the shelf. He cleaned his table as well before going out of the class holding the activity sheets.

Jungkook smiled at her colleagues while he entered the staffroom. "Didn't you go by school bus?", her colleague, Mrs Min asked. "No nuna. I have to visit Tae's studio. So I thought to take a cab.", he said. "That means we can expect new stunning pictures of yours in Vante's website.", she said smiling. "I asked him a thousand times to not upload my pictures on his studio website. But he never listens.", Jungkook shook his head thinking how Taehyung always negotiated and tricked him and uploaded his photos. It's not like he doesn't like it. It's.. he is a little shy and insecure when it comes to photos. "Haha. You are the face of Vante, Jungkookie. That's why. Didn't you see your photo is the timeline of the site.", She teased him. "He acts like I am a model where I am a simple preschool teacher.", Jungkook kept the sheets inside his bag shaking his head. "You can be one. You always look great in those photos.", She said as he collected her bag. "That's because he is taking the pictures.", Jungkook walked with Mrs Min outside after bowing at other collegues. "Haha. No Jungkookie. You are beautiful, that's why. Anyways convey my regards to Taehyung.", Mrs Min said and she walked to her husband who was waiting for her. Jungkook waved at her before taking a cab to Vante.

~
Jungkook looked at the huge billboard kept on the top of one of the buildings while the cab stopped in the traffic.

"Care, IVF fertility centre.
To be a mother will be no more a dream."

Jungkook signed reading it and looked back at his bag as the cab started moving ahead. After fifteen minutes of ride, the cab stopped in front of one of the tallest glassy buildings in the city. He paid the driver and took his bag as well as the paper bag he was holding all this while as he walked inside the building.