Summary + Chapter 1

When Shen Ruo was eighteen years old, his family sent him from the Cross Planet to the prosperous Emperor Star.

When he looked up and saw the young man he had been married to since childhood, he was stunned for a moment.

When Shen Ruo mustered up the courage to confess to Chu Xiao, he accidentally fell and hit his head on the stairs.

Shen Ruo, who was fooled in the eyes of others, was extremely sad. It turned out that he was just a character in a book.

In the eyes of the Chu family, the original oral marriage contract of the old Duke Chu was not significant. It was written in the book that his engagement was finally annulled, but he was unwilling to return to the poor planet Cross and tried his best to stay in the empire by hooking up with other nobles. star.

In the end, because he offended the protagonist, he was sent to a more remote galaxy by the protagonist's boss uncle, Chu Xiao. In the end, there was no news at all, and he was most likely dead.

Shen Ruo didn't dare to have other thoughts. He wanted to go home. Crossing was a little poorer, but as long as he worked hard, he wouldn't have enough to eat.

But after packing her luggage, Shen Ruo was carried back by the irritable man.

It was also after this that Chu Xiao stopped pretending in front of Shen Ruo.

Before meeting Shen Ruo, Chu Xiao was a playboy recognized by Emperor Star. He was surrounded by men and women, and there were many scandals.

After meeting Shen Ruo, the grumpy Chu Xiao seemed to have gotten an interesting toy. It was so novel for a while that he could pretend to be a well-educated aristocratic young master.

Everyone was watching the excitement, waiting for him to get tired of playing and leave to find new fun.

Shen Ruo had made plans for himself long ago. As long as Chu Xiao had a new goal, he could leave justifiably. But he waited and waited, but it never came, and he didn't dare to ask Chu Xiao.

Guarding his growing treasury, Shen Ruo was eagerly looking forward to the day when Chu Xiao would say goodbye to him.

It wasn't until the Chu family selected a suitable candidate for Chu Xiao among the nobles of the Emperor Star that Shen Ruo left.

"Fuck, if I catch that Asian again, I'll have to break his legs! Damn he ran away twice!"

Chu Xiao threw away the cigarette in his mouth and became extremely irritable.

Chapter 1

Emperor Star.

Tall buildings stand tall, and various types of aircraft fly back and forth.

There is a large flow of people at each exit of the starship docking port. After all, this is the Emperor Star, the center of the entire empire.

There are many exits at the port of call, and transportation on the ground, underground and by air is very convenient.

Shen Ruo pulled his suitcase and walked out from one of the exits. Compared with most of the people around him who were in a hurry, his clothes looked a little old, but they were washed very clean.

There are many people coming to the Emperor Star, from all planets, poor and rich. Shen Ruo's clothes are a bit old, and he is not the only one like this.

Shen Ruo, who was thin and inconspicuous among the crowd, was inconspicuous.

He walked forward, his long bangs covering his eyes, his head lowered and not looking anywhere, his lips pursed slightly, and he seemed to be the type who didn't like to talk much. He just walked forward, and his steps were gentle.