Chapter 16

Time passed quickly and nervously, and Friday came quickly.

The graduation ceremony will be in a few days. Chu Xiao has the first two days to spare. Now things at school have finally come. He has no time to rest on the weekend and has to prepare a lot of things. He will probably not be back until very late at night.

Shen Ruo didn't have to worry about the dress, he just had to continue practicing the dance steps. Because Chu Xiao was busy, he could only practice by himself.

Chu Xiao's virtual figure was created yesterday. If it weren't for the fact that it couldn't be touched, it would be almost the same as a real person.

Shen Ruoxu put his hands in the air, and Chu Xiao's virtual image hugged his waist very accurately. He looked at the floor mirror in the dance studio and carefully completed the steps step by step, and his feet became smoother and smoother.

Chu Xiao was very kind to him, and he could only help him in this matter, so Shen Ruo worked hard.

After another successful dance, Shen Ruo felt that he had body memory and knew what to do next without having to think too much.

As soon as he stopped, there was a knock on the door of the dance studio. Shen Ruo turned around and saw that it was an older maid she had only seen once or twice, with an expressionless face.

"Master Shen, the dress has arrived and I need you to try it on."

The maid was holding a brand new dress in her hands. There was no one at the door when the music started. Shen Ruo knew that fortunately the dance was not long, just a few minutes, so she probably didn't have to wait long.

Shen Ruo walked over quickly, and the maid also walked in. She handed over the dress, lowered her head and walked out. She meant to avoid it, so Shen Ruo could change clothes directly here.

"Master Shen, you can call me after you put on your shirt and I will help you put on your coat."

Although the maid looked expressionless, she had all the proper etiquette and rules, and she was not arrogant or arrogant.

"Okay, thank you."

Shen Ruoru agreed softly and smiled slightly at her.

When she went out, the maid closed the door. Shen Ruo once again felt that the other party was quite considerate.

There was a place to change clothes in the dance studio, and Shen Ruo went over with this dress.

As for the maid outside the door, the miniature camera between her fingers once again captured the scene of Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao's virtual images dancing, and it has been sent to the place where the video should go in real time.

That virtual image was built by Chu Xiao himself, and his expression was not much different from his usual appearance in front of Shen Ruo.

Everything Chu Xiao did in the past two weeks, whether it was photos, videos, or some written narratives, was reported to the frontline military headquarters by her.

Seeing the message coming from the encrypted channel on the optical brain, the maid quickly deleted it and knew what to do.

Shen Ruo is a sensitive person, and Chu Xiao will also be very busy these two days.

——

The next day, Shen Ruo's mind was all about dancing. Today was Saturday, and there were only three days left in total. The progress of the dress was good, but he was still afraid that he could not dance well, which made Chu Xiao feel fell shame.