Chapter 48

As October approaches, the temperature in Emperor Star has dropped significantly, and the cold autumn weather has arrived.

It's time for the new students at Gurt School to start school, and this also means the arrival of a month of military-style training.

Chu Xiao, on the other hand, is from the Mecha Combat Department and has undergone high-intensity military training.

On the first day of school, Chu Xiao took Shen Ruo into the school together.

Today was just a registration day. It was optional for Chu Xiao to come or not. However, seeing that Shen Ruo was interested, I took him around the university and registered by the way.

The two of them came here on foot. Unlike many freshmen who were hurriedly looking for teaching areas and dormitories, they seemed quite leisurely, strolling on the grass by the lake.

The gesture of holding hands made people know their relationship at a glance. Today is the first day of school, and there are more people on campus than usual.

Chu Xiao's appearance is too eye-catching, he is tall and thin, and his body proportions are excellent. Many people passing by here have taken a few glances, but after seeing the person next to him, they knew that Mingcao had an owner. .

The two-month vacation was quite satisfying for Chu Xiao. Shen Ruo didn't want to leave and just followed him to live in Emperor Star.

But Chu Xiao himself didn't realize that he rarely went to the D area and bars he often went to in the past two months.

Taking Shen Ruo out to play or teasing Shen Ruo in the villa made him very interested, so he no longer went to those messy places to have fun.

Besides, he actually wasn't very reassured about Shen Ruo, always feeling that Shen Ruo would mess with things when he wasn't paying attention.

Shen Ruo was indeed well-behaved and soft-spoken, but he was the kind of person who would make up his own mind after deciding on something. If he hadn't discovered it earlier, Shen Ruo would have run away long ago.

The brisk music of ding-ding-dong-dong sounded, and two girls passed by pushing a trolley selling snacks and candies. Fluffy marshmallows of various colors were inserted into the trolley. The colors were bright and vivid, and there was a sweet smell following them. Come and spread.

"Want to eat?"

Seeing that Shen Ruo's eyes were attracted to the car, Chu Xiao asked, and he led Shen Ruo towards that side.

The two girls walked slowly, fearing to miss the business. After seeing Chu Xiao walking towards them from a distance, their eyes brightened obviously.

The two briefly exchanged glances. They were lucky today and met a very handsome guy with long legs.

There are many good-looking boys in the university, but like the one I met now, not to mention taking the first place, at least he can compete for the top three on the list.

"They should be newcomers, or coming with family members."

A woman said, and the girl next to her nodded. They were sophomores and had been working together to sell things. They had never met Chu Xiao, so they naturally thought so.

After Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao came over, they saw the two girls selling candy with sweet smiles on their faces. They had stopped gossiping and admiring the handsome man. The handsome man was already famous, and it was still business. More important.

"Hello, what would you like to order?"

The short-haired girl wearing a yellow candy apron asked them both with a smile. After talking, her eyes moved from Chu Xiao's face to Shen Ruo's side. Generally speaking, there are more Asians who want to buy candies.