Chapter 67

Second Period When the big class ended, it was already noon, and Shen Ruo was waiting for Chu Xiao on the roadside.

He still took the class of the combat department, but Chu Xiao went to the combat department in the second period, and he had agreed to wait here.

The sun is good today, and it is warm on the body. There are many people walking from here to the restaurant or outside, in groups of three or two, talking and laughing together, which makes the whole road a bit noisy. Shen Ruo is looking for Chu Xiao's figure in the crowd. .

When she saw the young man with a prominent height and a cold and indifferent expression, but extremely attractive, Shen Ruo gave him a small wave.

The coldness on Chu Xiao's face disappeared immediately after he saw Shen Ruo. Next to him was Jiang Chen, who was also a handsome young man. But when the two of them walked together, even Shen Ruo noticed that the girls around him As for the Yaren, most of their eyes fell on Chu Xiao.

After walking over, Chu Xiao grabbed Shen Ruo's hand before he said anything, which surprised several girls and demi-humans who were paying attention to him. However, as the crowd surged forward, he stood on the roadside and Chu Xiao, who was holding hands with Shen Ruo, quickly fell behind.

After seeing Shen Ruo, Jiang Chen curled his lips and smiled. He had an earring on his right ear, and his hair was pulled back, exposing his forehead. When he smiled like this, he looked full of ruthlessness, but even so, he still looked very naughty. Handsome.

Shen Ruo always felt that his smiling expression was a bit familiar, and after thinking about it for a moment, he remembered that Chu Xiao sometimes laughed very naughtyly, and was very mean.

No wonder they have a good relationship.

"Are you going tonight?"

When Jiang Chen saw Chu Xiao pulling Shen Ruo away, he asked.

"Not going."

Chu Xiao looked at him with a somewhat impatient expression. He said he wouldn't go just now, but now he asked again, still in front of Shen Ruo, Jiang Chen just had no good intentions and deliberately caused trouble for him.

"Okay, see you later."

The last words were said to Shen Ruo. Jiang Chen smiled and waved to him, then followed the crowd towards the outside of the school. He happened to meet someone he knew, so the three of them walked together. The two boys both looked at Chu Xiao. He waved his hand and said hello, obviously they all knew each other.

Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao walked towards the villa area. He originally wanted to ask what Jiang Chen said just now, but after thinking about it, he still didn't ask. Everyone has their own privacy. If Chu Xiao didn't want to talk, he could ask It will only make things difficult for him.

"are you hungry?"

Chu Xiao took the book from Shen Ruo and asked him as he walked. words

"A bit." Shen Ruo answered honestly.

"The meal is ready. You can eat it when you get back."

Looking at the Yaren who was following him obediently, Chu Xiao couldn't help but reached out and rubbed his hair.

The soft Shen Ruo frowned and looked at Chu Xiao dissatisfied, but his behavior made people want to bully him even more, so he pressed him in his arms and rubbed him casually.

——

In the quiet villa, there were some strange noises coming from the second floor. The bedroom door was not closed properly, but only slightly ajar.