Chapter 78

A tattoo that resembled some kind of vine was wrapped around his ankle. Shen Ruo's heart was palpitating, and the color on his face gradually faded.

He has never had a tattoo, and he has never seen the ring on his hand.

The first thought that came to his mind was that this was not his body.

He looked blankly at his hands and feet again. Although he had never deliberately observed what these parts of the body looked like, his hands were used almost all the time. Even if he didn't pay special attention, he could recognize them. Shen Ruofan I looked at the back of my hand and saw that it was indeed very familiar.

Thinking of the mole on his forearm, he stretched out his right hand and glanced at the very light and small mole on the inside of his right forearm, which was exactly the same as the one on his body.

Shen Ruo was even more uncertain this time. He didn't know what the situation was. The body seemed to be his, but it didn't seem like it was. He didn't have a tattoo.

His mind was completely confused, but Chu Xiao was the only one here besides him, so Shen Ruo raised his head to look at Chu Xiao standing by the bed, his expression confused and at a loss.

Chu Xiao had no expression on his face and was putting on his shirt.

It was completely different from the person who always joked with him in the past. Even when Chu Xiao went to find him after he left, apart from being angry and grumpy, his eyes were not as gloomy as they looked now.

"Chu Xiao?"

Shen Ruo's tone was very uncertain. It was also at this time that he saw the ring on the ring finger of Chu Xiao's left hand.

It's very similar to the one he has on his hand. It should be a pair.

Chu Xiao, who was buttoning his shirt, paused and stared at Shen Ruo, looking a little viciously, but in the end, he didn't say anything, put on his clothes and walked out.

The chains on his feet originally made Shen Ruo extremely panicked, but now that Chu Xiao was leaving again, the panic in his heart suddenly came out. He didn't want to be locked up here.

Suddenly there were a lot of vague memories in his mind, but those vague memories made him feel uneasy and scared, dark and filled with some kind of repressed desire.

Shen Ruo got out of bed almost instantly, and threw himself at Chu Xiao with his bare feet, hanging on him, which was very similar to the scene in the Duke's Mansion.

"Don't leave."

With a soft crying voice, Shen Ruo wrapped his hands and feet around Chu Xiao's body, but because of what happened on the bed just now, his hands and feet were weak and he didn't hold on firmly, so he slowly slid down from Chu Xiao's body.

This made him even more panicked. If Chu Xiao left, he would be locked up here again.

There was no time to think about the deeper meaning of the word "again". Shen Ruo only knew that he could not let Chu Xiao leave.

"I'm scared, Chu Xiao, I'm scared."

Shen Ruo looked pitiful, and there was water in his eyes. He looked up at Chu Xiao with a cold expression, and felt even more aggrieved.

He didn't know what was going on now, a strange room, a strange tattoo, and a strange Chu Xiao.

His mind was in chaos, and Shen Ruo recalled the vague memory from before. He remembered that he was about to fall, but Chu Xiao caught him. He couldn't remember clearly at that time, so he called Chu Xiao, and Chu Xiao seemed to answer him. .