Chapter 58

At the bathroom door, Shen Ruo raised his head and looked at Chu Xiao.

After a brief exchange of eyes, he lowered his head.

Chu Xiao has been going smoothly for so many years, and he has never encountered so many obstacles with a person, but unfortunately, he has no idea of ​​what he wants to do to Shen Ruo.

"Did you tell Lance that?"

After a moment of silence, Shen Ruocai asked in a low voice.

Completely different from the relaxed and pleasant atmosphere before, Chu Xiao's thin lips slightly opened, but he did not answer immediately.

Shen Ruo would ask this, which was unexpected for him, but after hearing it, it seemed to be expected. After Lance was arrested that day, Shen Ruo was quiet for several days. He knew that it was not just because of the stress reaction. , Shen Ruo heard his conversation with Lance.

"No." Chu Xiao said, he had never told Lance this in the first place.

"I haven't told anyone else except you."

The magnetic voice was low, and Chu Xiao's impulsive thoughts just now faded away. He looked at Shen Ruo who lowered his head and said seriously, but his mood was a little gloomy.

"Yes." Shen Ruo responded. He raised his head and glanced at Chu Xiao, but did not respond to the proposal just now. He only said: "I'm going to cook."

She turned around to walk to the kitchen, but her hand was suddenly held. Shen Ruo had to look back at him, and was pulled by Chu Xiao to turn around again. The two stood face to face.

The tall and thin young man stood there, his expression completely different from before. Chu Xiao didn't know why, but he felt a sense of hesitation in his heart. He said, "You haven't promised me yet."

As long as Chu Xiao wanted to, Shen Ruo couldn't escape, and she had compromised before, saying she would marry him, and Shen Ruo said it herself.

Ke Ren is so strange, even if this is just a ceremony, they will get married with or without it, but he is stubborn and wants to hear Shen Ruo agree to him and agree to him after he proposes.

It didn't matter about the so-called self-esteem, he just wanted to hear Shen Ruo agree to marry him.

But Shen Ruo didn't speak, so Chu Xiao held his cheeks with both hands and asked Shen Ruo to look at him.

"Promise me, be good."

As he said that, Chu Xiao kissed him again and again on the corner of his lips. Their breaths intertwined and they were extremely intimate.

"Those people in the past, I made it clear when we broke up that Lance was an accident. After he was arrested, I contacted them and explained it again. Also, I never told them this."

Chu Xiao spoke slowly, his deep and magnetic voice was completely different from usual, revealing a sense of disappointment. He never expected that Yaren, who was still held by him obediently before getting up, would remain silent when he mentioned this.

"Can the marriage be postponed?"

After listening to Chu Xiao's words, Shen Ruo looked at him and said seriously.

Fortunately, Chu Xiao could still suppress his temper without mentioning this, but once he mentioned the matter of postponing the marriage, his expression obviously changed.

"Don't want to marry me?"

Staring at the Yaren in front of him, Chu Xiao's eyes turned cold, and he had many guesses about Shen Ruo not agreeing to his proposal. The names of the two wild men Luo Yi and Xi Long appeared among his guesses. middle.