Chapter 81

Like Shen Ruo, Chu Xiao also saw this when he was trapped in another dimension.

"You lied to me."

Lifting his head from Chu Xiao's arms, Shen Ruo looked at him with sadness in his eyes. In fact, after knowing Chu Xiao's true temper and character, he knew that Chu Xiao should have just teased him, but he heard him directly like this He was still sad about the conversation with Jiang Chen.

Bitterness seemed to spread from the bottom of his heart to his throat. Chu Xiao's voice was very low and he said, "Well, it's my fault."

After saying that, he lowered his head to kiss Shen Ruo, but Shen Ruo was still sad.

"It was my fault in the past for saying that." Chu Xiao's voice was slightly hoarse, and the smile that usually teased him was gone.

The annoyance and irritability in his heart all turned into a sense of powerlessness at this moment. He did hide those things from Shen Ruo, and he did say those things at the beginning. But after meeting Shen Ruo, even in less than a year, he I knew it was this person.

I just like it, there is no reason, and no reason is needed.

"An Li, I sent him away without even saying a few words. Didn't you also see it?"

Chu Xiao's voice was very low, but he still wanted to explain. After all, he had really never been in contact with An Li.

"What I said to Jiang Chen..." After saying this, Chu Xiao closed his eyes and felt heavy.

"I shouldn't have said that, it's my fault. The first time I saw you, I wanted to sleep with you, and I've only slept with you."

Shen Ruo, who was originally feeling sad, was speechless to the extreme when he heard these overly straightforward words, his eyes darkened. It turned out that Chu Xiao only wanted to do these things.

"Later on, I wanted you to be my true king. You will wait for me at home, or come with me. I will take you with me wherever I go. I can give you whatever you want and wherever you want to go."

As he spoke, Chu Xiao smiled. When he saw Shen Ruo's resentful eyes, he leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"If you leave, I won't have Zhengjun anymore."

He hugged Shen Ruo and continued: "I didn't realize that I liked you before. I will be good to you in the future. You have also seen that in those scenes, you are mine every time. Follow me." Once you're in bed, don't think about anything else. Don't even think about running away. I've entered your reproductive cavity so many times. You can only be pregnant with my child. If you still want to run away, I'll make you cry. you......"

Shen Ruo immediately reached up and covered Chu Xiao's mouth. He didn't want to hear those nasty words.

It was obviously a low and sweet magnetic voice, and he spoke slowly and unhurriedly, but he said so many explicit words.

But suddenly there was a warm and moist feeling in the palm of his hand. Shen Ruo was so frightened that he retracted his hand, but Chu Xiao still caught him and kissed his hand several times before letting go.

"You love crying so much and are so timid. I can't do anything about beating you, so I can only beat you in another way so that you can remember it well."

Chu Xiao smiled softly, but his words were still so straightforward. He spoke out the dirty thoughts in his heart unscrupulously. He had always had an unexplainable strong desire for Shen Ruo, and he never felt that No matter what the problem, he originally liked Shen Ruo. From head to toe, there was nothing he disliked about her.