Chapter 7

Seeing Shen Ruo's hesitation, Chu Xiao smiled and said, "He and I grew up together, and I took a lot of blame for him when we were young."

When Shen Ruo heard what he said, he remembered the Chu Xiao that Grandpa Chu told him back then, and couldn't help but smile in his eyes.

"He and I know each other's temperament and character, otherwise we wouldn't have been friends since childhood. I'm just a little curious about what he would tell you about me."

Seeing Shen Ruo smile, Chu Xiao continued to speak, his eyes sincere, as if he wanted to know how Jiang Chen would evaluate him.

"He complimented you."

The smile on Shen Ruo's face grew wider. The hesitation just now was actually because he was teasing Chu Xiao. Jiang Chen didn't say anything bad about Chu Xiao.

Chu Xiao looked at Shen Ruo's little expression and smiled so brightly that his eyes were so vivid that he was obviously different from the timid and cowardly Asian he met for the first time.

Shen Ruo relaxed in front of him and made these little jokes with him. They gradually became familiar with each other and could even joke.

This smile was inexplicably sweet. Chu Xiao lowered his head and chuckled.

"Jiang Chen said that you have a good drinking capacity, are very popular in District D, and have many friends."

Shen Ruo smiled happily and said to Chu Xiao. He did not notice that after he finished speaking, Chu Xiao's face looked unnatural for a moment.

"You can still drink." Walking forward, Shen Ruo looked up at Chu Xiao again, with a slight curiosity in his tone.

Because he didn't know how to drink, his eyes widened slightly when he spoke, and he had some admiration and admiration for Chu Xiao, who had a good drinker.

"Well, sometimes I have to go socialize, and my drinking capacity gradually comes out."

Chu Xiao said with a smile, but still changed the subject about Area D.

"By the way, let's see if there's anything you're interested in in the amusement park. You can go directly there later."

With that said, Chu Xiao turned on his optical brain, enlarged the light screen, and brought up all the facilities and layout of the amusement city.

Shen Ruo's attention was attracted by the three-dimensional projection screen of the amusement park, and Chu Xiao was relieved.

Area D is where they often go to drink. The hotel bars there basically serve the middle and high-level people of Emperor Star. They are very luxurious.

Of course, under the glamorous appearance, there are a lot of lavish affairs, and some people even live in a circle that can be called corrupt.

But these are all hidden underneath. If there are unsuspecting people from other planets, they can spend money there if they have money. Whether it is service or drinking and eating, it is normal, but it is much more expensive than outside, and you will not encounter anything inappropriate. seen.

There are several hidden bars in Area D. They are very chaotic and Chu Xiao sometimes goes there.

The direct heir of the Chu family, even in Emperor Star, a place where there are many noble children at random, and Chu Xiao is the first heir to the position of Duke. With his status and identity, many people will naturally pay attention to him.

So many people in D District know Chu Xiao, but his reputation in D District is completely different from what he showed in front of Shen Ruo.

He was constantly surrounded by male and female companions, and there were all kinds of scandals. Even at the age of seventeen, that is, last year, there were rumors that he had an heir.