Chapter 60

The first day of vacation was completely different from what Shen Ruo had imagined. After eating, he was carried back to the bedroom by Chu Xiao.

The sheets, quilts, etc. had all been changed, and Chu Xiao had changed them. In the army, except for meals, no one was there to help him with his daily life, so this was relatively easy to do.

Shen Ruo was carried out by him when he was changing the things on the bed. When he came in and saw the bed was neat and presentable, he was a little surprised.

After putting Shen Ruo on the bed, Chu Xiao, who was standing beside the bed, straightened up, walked to the window, closed the window, and pulled the curtains smoothly.

The charming atmosphere in the bedroom has dissipated. It is warm in the bedroom, and the slight chill that blew in just now will soon be gone.

There was a ventilation system in the room, but Shen Ruo still felt that blushing smell and atmosphere, so when he was carried out by Chu Xiao, he asked him to open the window to get some air.

After closing the window, Chu Xiao poured a glass of water outside before coming in. The bedroom door was closed and the light in the room dimmed, but soon he turned on the light and the room became brighter.

Shen Ruo sat up, knowing that the water was for him, so he took it and took a sip. His stomach felt warm after drinking the hot water.

Putting the water glass on the bedside table, Shen Ruo looked at Chu Xiao, who was still standing by the bed. The atmosphere in the room seemed to have changed again.

The two people's eyes met, one's eyes were extremely aggressive, while the other's eyes were soft because of some fear.

Shen Ruoxian was sitting on the edge of the bed, drinking water from a glass, looking really cute.

The Adam's apple slipped. When Chu Xiao saw that he had finished drinking, he stood by the bed and took off his shirt, revealing his thin and strong body.

Shen Ruo blinked. He knew that Chu Xiao's body was very strong, and even knew that his physical strength was too good. But even though he had seen it before, now looking at the strong and smooth male body, his eyes unconsciously looked at a lot of places. Obvious abdominal muscles, handsome and strong.

He placed his fingertips on the quilt and moved slightly, but the thin-skinned Shen Ruo looked away, his ears were red, and he didn't say anything. He felt that his idea of ​​touching Chu Xiao's abdominal muscles just now was too outrageous.

Chu Xiao kept looking at him and noticed the brief glance. The smile on Jun's face became even bigger. Shen Ruo should be interested in his body. Just like him, he couldn't get enough of it. It's just that Shen Ruo was too shy before and wouldn't even let the light go.

"Touch it."

The low and hoarse male magnet sounded. Chu Xiao took Shen Ruo's hand and touched his abdominal muscles. When he touched it, he could clearly feel the stiffness of Shen Ruo's body at that moment, and his thin lips smiled even more. .

"From now on, I'll only touch you. You can touch me whenever you want."

Chu Xiao said and got on the bed. His voice was lowered and sounded so suave and sexy, which made Shen Ruo, who was already embarrassed, feel his ears burning and quickly retracted his hand.

The remaining warmth on her fingertips seemed a little hot. Shen Ruo lowered her head and didn't dare to look at him, quietly curling up her hands.

When the kiss came, it was as if he was used to it, without any struggle or resistance.