Chapter 100

The plot between Lu Rendong and Kaili Alfred went very smoothly. The people arranged by Chu Xiao were not used at the dance. The plot developed according to the system, so there was no need for them to act.

As for the small interactions between the two people, Shen Ruo saw a little bit of it during the dance surveillance. Whether it was holding hands or looking at each other during the dance, the vague budding feelings between young people were actually a bit obvious, which reassured him. A lot.

As for why he could see this, on the one hand, it was because during the two months he was out of school, he watched a lot of movies out of boredom, many of which were about love. Of course, the movies were all adults, but Lu Rendong and Kaili ‧The feeling when Alfred stood together was unmistakable.

On the other hand, because Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao have been together for so long, he knows what it's like to like someone, and he also knows what it feels like to have a crush on someone.

But he had never told Chu Xiao about the feeling he had when he first saw Chu Xiao. At that time, he didn't even dare to confirm that he liked someone the first time he met him.

"gone back."

Lu Rendong and Carey Alfred went into the compartment to dry their clothes together. After seeing this, Chu Xiao turned off the surveillance camera. As he spoke, he ruffled Shen Ruo's hair before getting out of the back seat. , returned to the driving seat.

Shen Ruo didn't get out of the car and stayed in the back seat. The hover car started. He met Chu Xiao's eyes in the rearview mirror. Both of them had smiles in their eyes.

——

Time flies so fast, the long vacation after the college entrance examination is over in the blink of an eye, and new students are ushered in in September.

When Lu Rendong was in his third year of high school, Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao were already sophomores. However, for Shen Ruo, who joined the class midway and took two months off school, his college career passed faster than others, and he had not yet Why is he now a junior in college? Time flies so fast that when he stood at the door of the classroom, he felt a little disappointed that he was already a junior in college.

"Wait for me after school."

Chu Xiao squeezed Shen Ruo's palm and said, if he were not outside, he would definitely rub Shen Ruo's hair.

"Okay." Shen Ruo agreed obediently, then watched Chu Xiao turn around and leave.

The tall, thin young man is as tall and tall as ever. His figure is good enough to be a model, and he is handsome enough. Sometimes he still has a bad feeling when he smiles.

Chu Xiao looked back and saw Shen Ruo still standing at the door of the classroom looking at him.

In front of the crowded teaching building, he smiled at Shen Ruo. The gentle and brilliant smile made all the sharpness between his eyebrows disappear. The smile was like the warm spring feeling after the winter snow melted.

For some reason, when Shen Ruo saw his smile, a sour feeling suddenly came over her heart. It wasn't uncomfortable or sad, but she suddenly remembered that he and Chu Xiao had been together for so long.

From the end of the freshman year to the beginning of the junior year, more than a year has passed without realizing it. In fact, if we count the real time together, in a few months, it will be two years.

This emotion went away as quickly as it came, and quickly subsided. Shen Ruo also smiled lightly at Chu Xiao.

Chu Xiao pointed to the classroom and motioned for Shen Ruo to go in. After he saw Shen Ruo obediently turned around and entered the classroom, he left for the combat department.