Chapter 51

Amid Shen Ruo's uneasiness, day after day passed, and he never saw Chu Xiao.

Soon it was the end of January, and it was at this time that Shen Ruo realized that Chu Xiao would not come to him.

This news made him finally let go of all the tension and anxiety and let out a long sigh of relief.

Even a few deliverymen could see that Shen Ruo was smiling more in the past two days and was no longer in his absent-minded state. They even jokingly asked him if he was so happy because he found a boyfriend.

Shen Ruo smiled helplessly and said no, but it was difficult to explain these things. She realized that he might be too relaxed, so he calmed down a little. He went to and from get off work as usual, and his life could finally calm down.

January has not yet passed, and Labor is a bit colder, so the temperature is still low.

It hasn't snowed since winter, but the light brain shows that there will be a snowfall tonight and it will last for several days.

Shen Ruo drove according to the navigation prompts. Today there was a new retail order in the south of the city. The plantation plant was in the north of the city, spanning the entire city, so he came here less often.

Shen Ruo put all the things ordered by retail investors into a basket. There were not many things, so he carried the basket into the building.

After successfully delivering the things to the retail customer's home, Shen Ruo went downstairs and looked up at the sky.

I don't know if it's going to snow. The sky looks dark. It's only noon, but it feels like it's already afternoon.

The vehicle started. Shen Ruo looked at the light screen and saw that there were not many orders. After delivering these, he could go back and hand over the car and get off work.

Shen Ruo is in a good mood, because he can take a day off tomorrow, and it will be two days off.

The plantation plant has a six-day holiday. During the last vacation, he helped another driver cover the shift, so he saved two days of vacation this time and could sleep in in the morning.

The delivery truck drove all the way through the city. At almost three o'clock, Shen Ruo drove back to the planting factory.

Other drivers also came back one after another. The team leader was standing at the door of the garage. In front of him was the light screen for clocking in. Shen Ruo walked over.

Shen Ruo pressed his fingerprint on the light screen. After the team leader, who was about the same age as Shen Ping, clicked to confirm the delivery of the car, he said, "Go back early."

"Okay, goodbye team leader."

Shen Ruo responded with a smile, he knew what the team leader was talking about.

The night before yesterday, there was a robbery incident near the plantation plant. The person who was robbed was slightly injured and his credit points were wiped out. The gangster has not been caught today.

People in this area have been quite nervous in the past two days, but accordingly, the government has deployed a lot of manpower here to patrol, and the security is higher than before.

Shen Ruo knew the importance of safety. It was only three o'clock and it was still early. He would buy some things and go home so he wouldn't come out at night.

After walking out of the gate of the planting factory, Shen Ruo walked in the other direction carrying a bag of vegetables. There was not much meat and eggs at home, and he also wanted to eat fish and shrimp.