Chapter 9

When Chu Xiao returned to his room, he turned on his headlight and felt relieved when he didn't see any news about him on the star network.

Knowing his reputation outside, he had not cared about it before, but for the sake of face, the Chu family had already said hello that any gossip about Chu Xiao that appeared on the Star Network would be deleted immediately.

The title of the Chu family was obtained with meritorious deeds. The ancestors have made great military exploits and have come step by step to the present. The Chu family has a certain degree of real power in the military and has the right to speak. Unlike some dukes in the Emperor Star who only have the right to speak. Head dumplings.

Everything about Chu Xiao, except for the text information of the Duke's Palace certified by Star Network, not even Chu Xiao's photos appeared on Star Network.

Two years ago, when he was having the craziest time playing outside, he hugged her from left to right, and was kissed on the cheek by two people at the same time. This scene was filmed from a distance, and it was widely circulated on the Star Network.

Even though the distance was too far and the picture quality was a bit blurry after being magnified many times, Chu Xiao's outline was still captured. He looked really good.

The man and woman next to him are both gorgeous and beautiful, but the Chu family is very efficient. They took action within a few minutes. The photo was deleted from the entire Internet, and even hacked into the optical brain of the person who took the photo, without even saving it. .

Although there were no photos, the incident still spread among the people of the Emperor Star. As for the sixteen-year-old heir of the Chu family, Feng Jing fell instantly. He felt that Chu Xiao had been hugging him from left to right since he was young, and he would not be able to do so when he became an adult. It must be terrible.

Of course, Chu Xiao didn't care about this. He just followed what the Emperor Star people thought, and just got along like this. In the first year, there were news about various fights, but this year, it has completely become the kind of scandal that is flying all over the sky. He did not live up to the "expectations" of the people of Emperor Star.

However, due to the power of the Chu family, no full-face photo of him has been taken until now.

Even if there is, there is a special investigation system that will screen the star network. If a photo of Chu Xiao is found, after confirming it again, if it is really Chu Xiao, it will be automatically deleted, which is very efficient.

When he went out, as long as Chu Xiao did not reveal his identity, no one would know that he was the heir of the Chu family, so he took Shen Ruo out to play with peace of mind today, even if he met someone who knew him, in front of him, Nor would he say those words.

According to other members of the Chu family, it was thanks to their family's control of part of the empire's communications field, otherwise the Chu family's face would have been completely disgraced by Chu Xiao.

Therefore, in the past two years, the news about Chu Xiao was only known to the people of the Emperor Star. It was basically passed down orally, spread out from this so-called aristocratic circle, and then gossiped by people outside.

Obviously many people, including some civilians on the Emperor Star, know that Chu Xiao is an unlearned playboy who has been addicted to these things since he was sixteen or seventeen years old, but no picture of him has ever appeared on the Star Network. This so-called gossip, Nothing can be conclusively proven.

Chu Xiao is coming of age soon. The Chu family has put a lot of restrictions on him this year. As he gets older, he has restrained himself and no longer lets the news leak. Even if he is still changing partners frequently, if he stops the news, it will not spread as much. Guang, at most it is only known by those at the top.