Chapter 37

After seeing Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao, Ari raised his chin slightly, with a trace of disgust in his eyes.

He turned around and left here arrogantly and rudely, without even saying hello, obviously not wanting to see Chu Xiao and Shen Ruo.

Several servants on the side immediately followed, including a tall and strong man wearing black clothes.

Chu Xiao didn't say anything about A Rui's rudeness, as long as he didn't mess with Shen Ruo.

Chu Xiao paid more attention to the man in black. He had never seen this man around Ari before, but judging from his figure, he should be a bodyguard.

Seeing A Rui leave, Chu Xiao motioned to Shen Ruo to hold his arm.

This posture is normal for Chu Xiao, because when he took people out before, he didn't want to hold hands, so he would either walk alone or let the people around him hold his arm.

But Shen Ruo didn't have much experience in relationships. When he went out with Chu Xiao before, the two always walked side by side, without holding hands or linking arms. In addition, Shen Ruo had just woken up, and Shen Ruo looked blank and innocent. He hadn't yet Find out what Xiao means.

Chu Xiao saw that Shen Ruo's beautiful eyes were full of confusion. He wanted to rub Shen Ruo's head, but there were many people here, so he suppressed it. He took Shen Ruo's hand and walked inside. go.

This large travel starship is owned by Chu Xiao. It is top-notch in terms of defense and luxury decoration. If only he and Shen Ruo go out, the entire three floors will be too empty without anyone else.

It's not that there are no small starships, it's just that if you want to watch the spectacle of the star field collapsing, the starships must have strong defenses and a certain tonnage, otherwise they are prone to danger.

The collapse of the star field, a rare sight that has not been seen in thousands of years, is a new thing among these nobles who usually have nothing to do. A high-end starship ticket can be sold for a very high price, so Chu Xiao just takes it as a convenience. Make money.

Of course, he left enough space for him and Shen Ruodai.

Coming out of the elevator is a lobby with comfortable sofas. There is a panoramic glass on the left side of the lobby. There are also some sofas and coffee tables there. Many people sit and drink there, and waiters carrying wine trays shuttle back and forth to provide services.

There are many entertainment rooms on both sides of the passage after the lobby, with various facilities, and even a fitness room, which is very complete.

Chu Xiao led Shen Ruo and continued to walk inside. His hair was combed back, revealing a smooth forehead. His expression looked a little careless, showing the sharp edge between his eyebrows. Even if he didn't have a cold face, he still gave people a bad feeling. The feeling of proximity.

Shen Ruo followed Chu Xiao forward. From time to time, eyes from around him fell on him, and he could only lower his head slightly, pretending he didn't know.

During the Chu family's family dinner, after Shen Ruo fell, Chu Xiao immediately jumped up the steps to stop him, picked him up and carried him to the room. Anyone who saw the nervous look on his face would be curious about Shen Ruo's identity. In addition, Chu Xiao also took Shen Ruo to the graduation ceremony before, and many people saw it.

Chu Xiao's reputation as a playboy was really deeply rooted in the hearts of the people before, and no one had ever seen him be so interested in a demi-human.