Chapter 97

At twelve o'clock at noon, the high school is over.

The first batch of boys and girls rushing out of the school soon appeared at the school gate. This situation exists in any school. There is always a group of people who always rush to the front when eating.

Teito High School has a restaurant inside, which is quite large, but there are also many shops outside. Students with access cards often change places to eat. Besides, there are many places to play outside, so playful students like to go out.

When Shen Ruo heard the music playing after school, she raised her head from Chu Xiao's chest and looked out the window.

The two of them were still sitting in the back seat of the hover car. There were many surveillance screens in front of them, and students were entering the stores near the school one after another.

Looking away from the car window, Shen Ruo looked at the light screen in front of him.

The taxi driver is driving here, exactly the same as the original plot, and according to the information sent back by the person who has been monitoring him, the middle-aged driver named Chen had something to do at home last night and stayed up all night because he used to work the night shift. Because of this, he is used to staying up all night and smoking a cigarette to wake him up when he is sleepy, so he yawned and went to work as usual today.

Shen Ruo saw the taxi getting closer and closer, and the surveillance on Lu Rendong also showed that he was walking outside the school instead of going to the school restaurant.

He was so nervous that his palms were sweating. At such a nervous moment, he was so nervous that his eyes became blank as he stared at the light screen. For a moment, he didn't know what he was thinking until someone spoke on one of the monitoring light screens. The sound came out.

"Kaili, how about going out to eat today? I heard that a new Chinese restaurant has opened outside."

The young man's clear voice sounded, and Shen Ruo's eyes turned to the surveillance screen on the side of Carey Alfred.

They are two young men of about the same size, one of whom is the protagonist, Gong.

Still wearing that cool and handsome face, Kaili glanced at the boy named Lu, raised his feet and wanted to walk into the school, obviously going to the school cafeteria.

Shen Ruo knew that this boy named Lu was a civilian friend of Kaili and the brother of Lu Rendong who tutored a child. The last coffee incident happened at his house.

"Hey, that's Lu Lonicera."

The boy named Lu had sharp eyes and spoke when he saw Lu Rendong's back. He turned around and saw Kaili's footsteps changing direction, and walked with him outside the school.

The two were walking side by side. Where Kaili didn't see him, the boy surnamed Lu looked at Lu Rendong's back in front of him again. Then he turned his head slightly and glanced at Kaili. There was some realization in his eyes. In fact, it wasn't just Lu Rendong who liked him. Kaili, Kaili also likes Lu Lonicera.

The young man who was a bit gossipy at heart just thought he had spied on a secret, but he had no idea that the person who came to him for help yesterday was not Lu Rendong at all, but Chu Xiao who found someone to impersonate him and used small technological means to disguise him. The face was disguised as that of Lu Lonicera. Of course, the figure of the person he found was very similar to Lu Lonicera himself. People who were not familiar with Lu Lonicera would not be able to tell the difference at all.

Kaili's side went as planned, and nothing went wrong. However, Chu Xiao didn't have much hope for him. It would be best if he could save Lu Rendong. It wouldn't matter if he couldn't. Anyway, he now has control of the taxi. It's already under their control.