Chapter 13

In the blink of an eye, he looked like the gentle and elegant young master again. Chu Xiao's expression changed quickly, making Shen Ruo think that the fear he had just felt from nowhere was probably because he had overthought it and thought it was his own fault.

Shen Ruo thought that anyone whose privacy would be touched like this by someone they only knew for a few days would be unhappy. Chu Xiao had a good temper and was a little unhappy just now.

"Sorry, I didn't come to my senses just now, I thought..."

Chu Xiao smiled and apologized to Shen Ruo. He didn't finish what he said next. He paused and ignored it. Shen Ruo didn't know what he said next, so he didn't dare to ask for fear of making Chu Xiao angry again.

"I asked too suddenly."

In a weak tone, Shen Ruo lowered his head and whispered sheepishly.

Shen Ruo's annoyance was too obvious. Chu Xiao looked at him with his hair on the top of his head and his hands clenching the corners of his clothes uneasily. He was helpless and pitiful. He suddenly felt a rare sympathy.

Even he himself doesn't know where this sympathy comes from, but what Young Master Chu wants to do is not to look forward or backward.

So Chu Xiao raised his hand and touched Shen Ruo's head, feeling the soft and smooth hair under his hand.

I have to say that this made him very happy. Sure enough, it was just as he imagined, even better. He had never thought that touching a demi-human's hair would have such a good feeling.

The warm hands on his head made Shen Ruo raise his head in confusion and look at Chu Xiao.

"It has nothing to do with you, it's because I didn't think it through." Seeing Shen Ruo looking up at him, Chu Xiao said with a smile, and he retracted his hand.

"If you want to know, I don't have anyone I like right now."

Chu Xiao said frankly, he really didn't.

"Then do you have anyone you like?"

After finishing speaking, without giving Shen Ruo much time, Chu Xiao asked him again with a smile. He kept looking at Shen Ruo without looking away, waiting for the other party's answer.

Shen Ruo shook his head and whispered: "No."

After hearing this answer that satisfied him, the smile on Chu Xiao's face looked kinder. This was the best.

Now that he has said this, Chu Xiao looked at Shen Ruo. He didn't expect that Shen Ruo had the idea of ​​going home, but now that it was just starting to work, if he let him go, the gains would outweigh the losses.

"Grandpa asked us to get married." Chu Xiao seemed a little embarrassed, and paused before continuing: "Then what do you think."

Chu Xiao looked very serious. He looked at Shen Ruo with expectation in his eyes.

"I-I don't know either."

Speaking of this, Shen Ruo really didn't know what to do.

The second uncle asked him to get along with Chu Xiao first. If he really didn't like it, the second uncle said he would come to pick him up.

However, Shen Ruo actually didn't dare to think about the other outcome, and even Shen Ping didn't mention it. Probably, Shen Ping also thought it was impossible.

The Chu family is a duke, and Shen Ruo is a demi-human from the planet Cross. The difference in status between the two is too big.

But the second uncle took the Chu family's money and went back to work. He didn't know how he would repay the money. He didn't know the specific amount, but it must be a lot.