Chapter 93

Holidays always go by quickly. After staying on Cross Planet for more than half a month, the two returned to Emperor Star.

Since coming back, Shen Ruo hasn't left the villa for several days.

When he was in Cross Star, he lived in his own room, while Chu Xiao could only live in the guest room, so even kissing was secretive. In addition, the sound insulation effect of the room was not as good as that of Emperor Star, so he didn't dare to do anything extraordinary. things.

Until now, no one else knew about the fact that they had obtained the marriage certificate. Shen Ruo had been unwilling to tell others because they were still too young and had received the marriage certificate just after they reached adulthood. This matter really made it difficult for him to talk about it.

Chu Xiao asked Shen Ruo when their relationship would be made public. Shen Ruo thought for a while and then said, at least after graduating from college.

This sentence made Master Chu very dissatisfied. Of course, for this reason, he had to let Shen Ruo compensate him.

Before coming back, he promised Shen Yi and Shen Hong that he would take them to the Emperor Star to play during the next vacation. This was what Chu Xiao had promised. When Shen Ruo found out, the three of them had agreed.

When he was at Cross Star, Chu Xiao always maintained a gentle and smiling appearance, which made the Shen family have a good impression of him. However, Shen Ruo didn't think much about it. He only saw that Chu Xiao was very happy with his family. That's fine with him.

And he could feel that Chu Xiao was really good to his family, not just pretending. A person's sincerity can be detected from his actions and words.

Gentleness was just a mask for Chu Xiao. Especially when he was fifteen or sixteen years old, he always had a cold face and a scary temper. He always got into fights with people, but the targets he fought were all those The arrogant and domineering aristocratic children rarely fight against common people.

But when facing Shen Ruo, I don't know since when, gentleness seems to have become instinctive.

Shen Ruo was too timid and would scare him if he made a loud voice. Moreover, Shen Ruo preferred him when he was gentle. When facing this well-behaved Asian, he couldn't help but want to be nice to him. Compared with Shen Ruo, he was afraid of him. , Chu Xiao prefers to see him smile, because Shen Ruo smiles so beautifully, not only her eyes are beautiful, but everything is beautiful, and she can't get enough of it.

The two of them hugged each other in the villa. Chu Xiao kissed the sleepy Shen Ruo on the lips and stopped disturbing him. He fell asleep with Yaren in his arms, and the room was filled with tenderness.

——

In early September, both high schools and colleges opened.

Compared with other senior high schools that started earlier, Imperial High School did not start in this way and still started in September.

Lu Rendong was transferred to this high school by Chu Xiao, and Elena's body has never had any problems, thanks to a little golden finger of the system.

After Chu Xiao found enough energy stones for it, the system was completely restored. The two parties were in a mutually reinforcing cooperative relationship. As expected, Elena used the internal authority after calculation to use more energy. In exchange for the stone, he received a special potion from a high-level plane.

Elena entrusted Lu Rendong to Chu Xiao before she died. However, Chu Xiao was still very good to Lu Rendong. Just like in the original plot, she bought him a house and a car. Because he was a minor, he also A driver was arranged for Lu Rendong to take him to and from school every day.