Chapter 77

The light blue liquid in the treatment cabin surged out as the door was broken open, and Shen Ruo inside was also brought out by the water flow. Chu Xiao caught him outside.

And just now in the treatment cabin, the moment Shen Ruo opened his eyes, Chu Xiao also saw it.

The demi-human who was still trembling in his arms raised his head to look at him. Those extremely beautiful eyes started from the pupils, and spread out an ink-like black, until the entire eyeballs were soaked in black, forming a kind of blackness with the whites of the eyes. A shockingly stark contrast.

"Chu Xiao?"

Shen Ruo's body was still trembling. He tilted his head and looked at the person in front of him, his expression so blank that Chu Xiao even thought he didn't recognize him.

You couldn't even see where the pupils were in those eyes, they were dim and dull, just pure black, which looked very weird.

There was light blue liquid sliding from the hair on his forehead. Shen Ruo blinked subconsciously. At this time, the blackness in his eyes was fading.

"Well, it's me."

Not knowing how he was doing now, Chu Xiao could only answer first. Even though he had seen something unusual about Shen Ruo, he still held her tightly and never let go.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked Shen Ruo, and then turned to look at the accompanying doctor.

"The health value is good, but the mental fluctuations are unstable."

The doctor who was monitoring Shen Ruo's body parameters said immediately, but before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by a researcher on the side.

"Master, magnetic field riot!"

The sharply rising value on the light screen turned red, and the alarm sounded.

Shen Ruo, who was held in Chu Xiao's arms, was the target of the magnetic field. He felt the unusual fluctuation while the researcher was talking.

Heart palpitations came over him, but he still didn't let go of Shen Ruo.

"Withdraw, seal off the training room."

Without any hesitation, Chu Xiao immediately spoke to the others.

The riot was too violent. With him and Shen Ruo as the center, the surrounding space began to distort. Even time seemed to stop. The liquid that was about to flow down from Shen Ruo's hair solidified there.

"Master!"

A researcher shouted to Chu Xiao, but Chu Xiao still didn't make any movement.

The training room was sealed off by thick special walls. Except for them, everyone else evacuated when the magnetic field riot value was about to reach its maximum.

Maintaining the position of holding Shen Ruo, Chu Xiao's veins popped up on his arms and neck, his eyes were fierce, trying to get rid of this restraint.

But neither he nor Shen Ruo could break free from the vortex of this magnetic field riot.

The space and time of the entire training room came to a standstill, and when the invisible and intangible magnetic field reached its maximum value, the twisted and folded space destroyed everything here, and the console seemed to have been exploded. It's just that the fragments stay in the air and cannot spread the aftermath of the explosion to the surroundings.

The researchers and doctors who evacuated in an emergency quickly turned on their personal devices, but all electronic devices were disrupted by the magnetic field and could not detect the situation in the training room. I wonder how Chu Xiao and Shen Ruo are doing now.