Chapter 35

Shen Ruo looked at the agreements listed on the light screen in front of him. He fell into silence and didn't speak for a long time.

On the way here, Chu Xiao saw Shen Ruo wearing a therapeutic device and leaning there without saying a word. He thought about it again and again, and there was always a feeling in his heart that if he was just a little careless, Shen Ruo would be able to escape without a trace of him. Today alone At this time in the morning, I almost ran twice.

Chu Xiao had always thought that Shen Ruo was kind and soft, and would not dare to resist even if he was bullied. He did not expect that Shen Ruo could be so tormented.

After thinking about it, Chu Xiao thought about the fact that his stepmother wanted to give Shen Ruo 50 million to let him leave.

He knew the situation of the Shen family, and Chu Xiao also knew the purpose of Shen Ping bringing Shen Ruoguang to the Emperor Star, so he invaded Shen Ruoguang's mind while Shen Ruo was invisible while wearing the treatment device.

Except for the 100 million he gave, in Chu Xiao's opinion, the credit points in Shen Ruo's account were not even enough to buy clothes. Of course, if Shen Ruo saved his money, it would be enough for him to live on.

It is difficult to go from luxury to frugality. Even if he has never experienced a relatively simple and plain life, Chu Xiao also knows this sentence. Besides, most of the men and women he has met before follow him only for profit.

In Chu Xiao's view, Shen Ruo, who could take off his formal clothes and wear old clothes and want to run away, was probably different from those people.

But he took Shen Ruo with him. If he could be more delicate and refined, even if Shen Ruo wanted to run away, he would have to think more carefully.

Besides, Shen Ruo was timid and he didn't dare to take anything. Chu Xiao thought about it and found that this was the only way for Shen Ruo to take all the credit points. He wanted Shen Ruo to have some money in his hand in case he encountered If he wasn't around, he could handle it.

Of course, Master Chu would not let anyone know his thoughts, because it sounded too embarrassing for his mother-in-law.

He had never thought about worrying about whether something unexpected would happen to a demi-human.

Although he has such worries, at least in a short period of time, Chu Xiao will not let Shen Ruo have another chance to escape. During the two-month holiday between high school graduation and the start of college, he has plenty of time, so he will not let Shen Ruo encounter Something unexpected.

Chu Xiao still had a smile on his face. He was waiting for Shen Ruo's answer, but Shen Ruo remained silent and fell into deep thought while looking at the agreements.

Raising his eyebrows slightly, Chu Xiao raised his voice and asked Shen Ruo: "Are you unwilling?"

Shen Ruo read the agreement several times, one by one, especially after seeing the bold black font on the bottom line, he was even more confused about what to say.

Being asked so loudly by Chu Xiao made him a little angry. Shen Ruo was extremely embarrassed, but he still didn't nod.

"It will be much cheaper if you hire a part-time worker."

When Shen Ruo spoke weakly, her voice couldn't be any quieter, but Chu Xiao was right next to him and had been watching him and paying attention to his movements, so of course he could hear clearly.

Chu Xiao was angered by his words again. If he hired part-time workers, he might as well buy more housekeeping robots.

Not wanting to waste time talking to Shen Ruo, Chu Xiao directly grabbed Shen Ruo's hand and pressed it against the light screen floating in front of them.