Chapter 44

Gergis, an exotic planet.

The original appearance of the planet is still maintained here, with backward industry and technology. Even now, the original inhabitants do not exceed tens of millions of people and are scattered throughout the planet's surface in the form of tribes.

Hundreds of years ago, the indigenous residents here were persecuted.

Later, the Planet Protection Association intervened and exposed the forces that wanted to plunder resources, causing an uproar. After that, the living environment of the original residents of Gergis was improved, and there were no more incidents of mutilation.

Later, a travel area was divided on this planet so that the daily life of the indigenous residents would not be disturbed, which also increased tourism income.

Sitting on the aircraft, Shen Ruo looked at the vast virgin forest below, as well as the mountains and lakes.

Like a swallow flying over the picturesque scenery below, the aircraft flew relatively low. Recently, I could even reach out of the window and touch the tree crowns.

This planet has a high forest coverage rate and is full of tall, lush trees.

The ultra-high-speed aircraft passed through half of the planet and arrived at the other end. The sparkling ocean appeared in front of us, and our vision suddenly became clear.

From a distance, Shen Ruo saw a huge tail slapping the water in the distance of the ocean, and the creatures in the sea dived.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but Shen Ruo seemed to see that the huge tail was colorful, and the sunlight was very dazzling. He wondered if he had seen it wrong.

But then, the huge fish tail came up again. This time, Shen Ruo saw it right. It was really a colorful tail. It was very beautiful. Even from such a distance, he could almost imagine the waves of the water being stirred up. The swishing sound.

——

A week has passed since Lance's incident. The starship was stationed at Davis Luo for three days. Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao did not go to the Snow Mountain Hotel in the end.

The stress reaction made Shen Ruo very afraid of the feeling of being suspended from high places in the first day or two, especially on cable cars. He always felt that he would fall, so Chu Xiao stayed with him on the star. on the ship.

Many of the people who were rescued and returned to the starship returned to the Emperor Star, and Chu Xiao had people arrange starships for them.

As for those who had arrived at the Snow Mountain Hotel, most of them did not choose to return to the Emperor Star. There were many special natural landscapes over the Snow Mountain, and Shen Ruo was in poor condition, so Chu Xiao stopped the starship for three days.

The psychiatrist helped Shen Ruo with counseling every day. After two days, his mood had stabilized, but he occasionally had nightmares when sleeping at night.

When he finally left Davis Luo, Chu Xiao paid a high price to let the psychiatrist continue to follow the medical team on the starship.

Chu Xiao didn't feel impatient or bored with Shen Ruo's timidity. He was just a little Asian who came from the countryside and didn't understand anything. But after following him and experiencing all this, it was normal for him to be scared.

As the aircraft was driven so low, it was Chu Xiao who was taking care of Shen Ruo, fearing that he would still be in trouble.

All potentially dangerous places on the travel route have been cancelled, and the planet of Gergis is a flat place.