Chapter 6

When Shen Ruo came out of the fitting room, his body began to feel hot.

No wonder Chu Xiao asked him if he had eaten enough. Just trying on clothes made him a little overwhelmed. He took off and put on his clothes, back and forth no less than twenty times.

Fortunately, they were all summer clothes, which were light and easy to change, otherwise it would have taken longer. In the end, if he hadn't insisted not to try them on, there would still be a dozen more items waiting for him.

When Shen Ruo came out, a gentle smile immediately appeared on Chu Xiao's face. He stood up and walked towards Shen Ruo.

Even Jiang Chen, who already knew what he was going to do, raised his eyebrows at this change of face and movements. If Chu Xiao acted in this kind of acting, he would definitely win an award, and they wouldn't have to chip in to help Chu Xiao bribe the judges. .

"How's it going? Do you like it or not?"

Chu Xiao asked Shen Ruo that the light-colored clothes he was wearing now looked very suitable and made people feel very comfortable. This style suited Shen Ruo very well.

"I like it very much, thank you." Shen Ruo was a little embarrassed, but still thanked Chu Xiao.

Jiang Chen also came over and heard Shen Ruo's voice. It was quite soft and she looked quite well-behaved. At first glance, she looked like a chick who had not passed anything. It was indeed fresh.

"This dress is very nice. I asked Chu Xiao to buy it for you." Jiang Chen came over and stood next to Chu Xiao. He smiled handsomely at Shen Ruo and signaled him to trick Chu Xiao.

Jiang Chen's familiar tone made Shen Ruo a little at a loss, but knowing that the other party had no ill intentions, he just smiled lightly, looking very introverted.

"Of course I will buy it." Chu Xiao said very gently. After saying that, he glanced at Jiang Chen next to him and warned him with his eyes not to mess around.

However, Jiang Chen, who was afraid that the world would be in chaos, grinned brightly.

It's not easy to catch Chu Xiao being interested in someone. Watching a show is just watching a show, but you still have to tease him. If you can see Chu Xiao make a fool of yourself, it can be regarded as repaying the fight. He never beat Chu Xiao and was beaten by him. of hatred.

"Then I'll go change clothes."

Shen Ruo breathed a sigh of relief and planned to change his clothes and leave.

Although there are no prices on the clothes, he knows that the clothes here are definitely not cheap, so he wants to leave early in case he is asked to try on clothes. The clerk is busy and enthusiastic. In the end, it would be very disrespectful for him not to buy. Sorry.

"There is no need to change. Clothes that have been tried on by others will not be tried on by a second person before they are sterilized. You can wear them directly."

After patiently explaining to Shen Ruo, Chu Xiao turned on the wrist-mounted optical brain and planned to pay.

"This is a photo of this gentleman trying on clothes. Master Chu, are these all dressed up?"

The clerk next to Shen Ruo asked. He pulled out the photo that Shen Ruo had just taken when he looked in the mirror after trying on clothes inside. As he spoke, he gently pushed the light screen in front of Chu Xiao, signaling to him. It's a passing thing, but generally speaking, Chu Xiao doesn't know how to look at it.

It's not like Chu Xiao has never been here before. As long as he brought the demi-humans, he would buy all the clothes he tried on. There were only four or five clothes at most, including tops and trousers, but today Shen Ruo tried on nearly twenty clothes.