Chapter 38

The atmosphere in the hall was indeed chaotic, with people drinking and smoking. Seeing that Shen Ruo couldn't get used to it, Chu Xiao finally took him away.

When passing by Colin Cedric, Shen Ruo lowered his head and pretended not to see him.

Chu Xiao knew before that Shen Ruo was looking at someone else, but he quickly turned his gaze away, so Chu Xiao didn't realize who he was looking at.

But Colin appeared at that time. If he thought about it for a moment, he would probably know that Shen Ruo might be looking at him. When passing by Cedric, Chu Xiao also observed Shen Ruo.

Shen Ruo lowered his head all the way and didn't look at anyone. This made Chu Xiao somewhat relieved, and he never let go of Shen Ruo's hand.

Shen Ruo, who followed Chu Xiao to the top of the starship, didn't know that after he left, everyone in the hall started gossiping.

After all, before Shen Ruo came, Chu Xiao asked all the smokers to go to the other side, on the condition that he would treat them to accommodation and meals at all the tourist attractions on this trip.

After getting the benefits, and Chu Xiao's identity was there, he was living in the Emperor Star. Maybe there would be something to ask Chu Xiao in the future, so everyone in the hall gave them face, and the smokers moved to the other side. His speech also became a little more restrained.

Because of the appearance of Colin Cedric, the inexplicable text appeared in his mind. After Shen Ruo calmed down and ignored the uncomfortable text, he felt sad in his heart.

The elevator door opened and Shen Ruo was being held by Chu Xiao. He was thinking about something, so he just subconsciously followed Chu Xiao around.

His forehead was suddenly flicked, and Shen Ruo wrinkled his face in pain. He stretched out his hand to rub his forehead, and looked at Chu Xiao with a confused and aggrieved look.

Curling his long fingers, Chu Xiao saw Shen Ruo come to his senses and flicked his forehead again, but this time gently.

Shen Ruo's aggrieved look seemed to be questioning him, but Chu Xiao did not explain why he hurt Shen Ruo.

"You're distracted even when we're walking. What are you thinking about?"

Because of Shen Ruo's previous "crimes", he still wanted to escape even if he caught him. Chu Xiao narrowed his eyes slightly when he asked this question.

In his opinion, Shen Ruo just looks honest, but in fact he has many small thoughts and crooked ideas in his heart, and he can run away if he doesn't pay attention.

When asked this question, Shen Ruo looked up at Chu Xiao.

After a while, he lowered his head and avoided Chu Xiao's gaze. In a very low voice, Shen Ruo said, "I didn't think about it. I'm hungry."

The voice was small and soft, but Shen Ruo was obviously trying to escape. Chu Xiao frowned slightly, but still didn't say anything.

Not long after Shen Ruo woke up, they only had breakfast in the morning, and now it was afternoon. Shen Ruo slept through lunch. He said he was hungry, but he was really hungry.

The second floor of the starship was originally a place to eat. Chu Xiao brought him here just to eat. Seeing that Shen Ruo didn't want to talk, Chu Xiao didn't force him, so the two of them went to the restaurant.

While eating, Shen Ruo was also thinking about something, cutting the steak on the plate intermittently.

When Chu Xiao asked him just now, Shen Ruo actually wanted to tell him at that moment, even if he tried again or thought of other ways, but until the end, he still didn't say anything because he thought that even if he could Even if he comes out, Chu Xiao may not believe him.