Chapter 88

Ever since they met Lu Rendong that day, it was confirmed that he was still working part-time. Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao had been waiting for him to meet the protagonist Gong. During this more than a month, they also visited Elena from time to time.

I learned from Chu Xiao that Elena married a commoner more than ten years ago. Because of this, she severed ties with her family and no longer had aristocratic status. Lu Rendong's father fell ill and died a few years ago. Yes, I learned about this during the conversation with Elena, but Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao actually knew it already because of the plot.

In the original plot, before Elena died, she entrusted Lu Rendong to Chu Xiao. Shen Ruo always remembered this, and Chu Xiao certainly knew about it, which made the hospital pay more attention to Elena, and also learned from other things. The hospital deployed manpower to monitor her body at all times to prevent accidents.

According to the system, as long as Elena survives the time of her death, she can survive in this collapsed timeline, as long as the important plot between the two protagonists is not changed.

The death of Elena means that Lu Rendong is emotionally fragile. In the original plot, this is also the point where offense and suffering intersect.

But now, the most important thing to Shen Ruo is the first encounter between Lu Rendong and the protagonist Gong.

"Ok?"

Next to the busy street, an inconspicuous hover car was parked there. No one could be seen from the driver's seat and the co-pilot. Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao were sitting in the back. He looked at Chu Xiao nervously and asked. .

"alright."

After Chu Xiao finished speaking, a light screen appeared in front of the two of them. On the screen, the figure of a demi-human boy walked out of the gate of the community. It was Lu Rendong.

The lens of the nano-monitor was very stable and followed him all the way, showing the picture to the car.

Today, Lu Rendong is going to meet the protagonist named Carey Alfred. Both of them are sixteen years old.

Shen Ruo's eyes were fixed on the light screen. He was a little nervous. After all, the first encounter was very important. It was the beginning of everything that followed, so he was afraid that something would go wrong.

It was already evening, and there were people on the road in a hurry. Most of them were rushing home, and some were carrying various ingredients in their hands.

Lu Rendong walked towards the public suspended platform with his schoolbag on his back. Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao's cars were parked nearby. They watched Lu Rendong approach here.

According to the original plot, Lu Rendong met the protagonist Gong on his way back from his part-time job, near the public floating station platform.

The first time he was sent to work part-time, Chu Xiao sent a driver to pick him up, but later Lu Rendong carefully refused.

This is the same as the original plot. Because he doesn't earn much money part-time and has a dedicated driver to pick him up, this thing sounds a bit weird. In addition, Lu Rendong is actually a bit shy, sitting in an unfamiliar person's car. It's very cramped here, so it's better to take a public hovercar by yourself. It's also comfortable to take the car back alone.

The sun was setting in the west, and the clouds on the horizon were mostly dark purple, very beautiful, like oil paintings.

Shen Ruo watched Lu Rendong in the picture stop when he passed a bakery and bought two loaves as he should. He was slightly relieved, but soon became nervous again.