Chapter 18

Seeing Shen Ruo suddenly looking up at him, Ari didn't panic at all. He looked at Shen Ruo with the same satisfied smile on his face, as if he was sure that this Asian from the countryside didn't dare to resist.

"Master Ari..."

When the housekeeper saw that the two of them were in such a stalemate, Shen Ruo didn't talk much and had a soft temper, so it looked like he would be at a disadvantage.

No matter what, only the young master can decide on his young master's dance partner. Young Master A Rui really went above and beyond today.

Just as he was about to open his mouth to smooth things over for Shen Ruoda and let him escape from Ari, he heard the sound of a rapidly moving aircraft coming from above.

Everyone present looked up, and Ari and Shen Ruo were not surprised either.

As the aircraft made an emergency descent, a huge impact rippled through the garden. Petals and branches fell to the ground, and those who were even knocked to the ground by the rapids.

Fortunately, although the aircraft crushed a large patch of flowers, it was relatively far away from the people standing in the garden. Apart from some discomfort caused by the oncoming strong wind, there was nothing else.

Ari's delicate and beautiful blond hair was blown away. After seeing Chu Xiao walking out of the aircraft, he subconsciously reached out to straighten his hair. The servants who were standing behind him also hurriedly stepped forward to help him do it. reason.

But a beauty is a beauty after all, and she is still beautiful with messy hair. There is a kind of messy beauty, which is different from his usual refined and noble look, and it is surprisingly good-looking.

Of course, you also need to be in that mood to appreciate beauty.

Shen Ruo's hair was also messed up by the strong wind, and the broken hair on his forehead was blown back, revealing his fair and smooth forehead.

He just combed his hair casually, thinking that he would go back to the room to tidy up later, but he couldn't see it now.

However, he glanced at the butler, who saw that he meant to ask with his eyes, but did not give any indication that he wanted to tidy up. Shen Ruo felt relieved.

In fact, the wind was strong, but not to an exaggerated level, and the hair of everyone present was not particularly messy. It was also because A Rui and the servant behind him reacted too fiercely, which made Shen Ruo unconsciously want to tidy it up.

Of course, this has something to do with their personalities. Ari looks neat and delicate on the outside, so naturally he cannot tolerate such a performance that is likely to lose his manners, not to mention that Chu Xiao is back.

Chu Xiao has been looking at Shen Ruo since he got off the aircraft.

Seeing the way he and the housekeeper looked at each other, and the way Shen Ruo was arranging her hair just now, a smile flashed in his eyes. He knew what Shen Ruo's obvious look meant when he saw it.

On the way back, he originally wanted to see if Shen Ruo was still in the dance studio. When he turned on the surveillance camera and found that there was no one inside, Chu Xiao turned on all the surveillance cameras in the Duke's Mansion.

Shen Ruo was found in the garden in front of the main building, but besides Shen Ruo and the housekeeper, there was also Ari Kester.

This made Chu Xiao frown slightly. When he left in the morning, he didn't know that Ari would come today.