Chapter 92

The sun is already very hot in early July, especially at noon, when it is steaming outside, and only iced fruits or juices, as well as cool and sweet ice cream are the most exciting.

Shen Ruo was wearing a peaked cap and was led forward by Chu Xiao. The brim of the cap covered most of his face, blocking the dazzling sunlight. The clothes on his body had a balancing function to adjust the temperature, so even under the scorching sun, he did not feel the heat. Difficult.

At noon, the grass and trees were wilted by the sun, the leaves were drooping, and the wind was much lighter.

The two of them had arrived at another fruit forest, further away from the main building. They didn't ride their bicycles and put them under the trees. They just walked deeper.

When Shen Ruo saw the small wooden house not far away, he finally knew what Chu Xiao had just said.

Because the sun was too strong, he had just proposed to go back, but Chu Xiao did not agree. He only said that there would be a place to rest if he walked in.

The trees around the cabin were relatively sparse, and the grass in front was neatly maintained. After entering, Shen Ruo saw a large fruit plate in the living room, which was iced fruit salad. There were two large glasses of juice and ice cream next to the fruit plate.

It was okay when he didn't see the juice, but when he saw it, Shen Ruo felt thirsty. He took off his peaked cap, picked up the glass, and took a big sip.

The ice cubes inside are still there, so it tastes cold and sweet.

Shen Ruo breathed a sigh of relief when he finished drinking, feeling that the heat outside had subsided.

Chu Xiao put the basket holding the fruit in his hand into the small kitchen and came out. When he saw Shen Ruo sitting at the table and starting to eat ice cream, he stood behind him, bent down and covered Shen Ruo's entire body.

"Give me a bite." Ciyin was very gentle, and Chu Xiao kissed the top of his hair and said.

The wooden house is relatively small, so the bedrooms, living room, kitchen and other places are smaller than where they usually live. The planning is very reasonable, making people feel exquisite and cute. There are many natural decorations inside, which are very close to the woods outside.

The cool and sweet fruits and ice cream melted in the mouth, but when they kissed, I couldn't tell whether it was the sweetness of the Asian in my arms or the sweetness of the ice cream.

The ice cream hadn't been finished yet, and the fruit salad had only taken a few bites. There was some kind of kissing noise in the wooden house, which made people blush.

As the two of them moved toward the bedroom while kissing, their clothes gradually scattered on the floor.

The bedroom is also equipped with a relatively small bathroom, enough for two people to enter.

Hot water fell from the ceiling, and the bathroom door was slightly closed, but the movement coming from inside could not be blocked. Fortunately, Chu Xiao had given instructions early in the morning that no one else would come to this fruit forest, so here in the wooden house What's more, it's just the two of them.

Occasionally, a few cicadas chirped outside, feebly, as if they had been wilted by the sun.

In the wooden house full of natural scenery, some of the most primitive things are also going on, which is exceptionally harmonious.

The summer heat was still there, the sun was dazzling outside, but the two of them were kissing in the cool bedroom, and their lips and teeth were filled with joy and pleasure that was sweet to the bottom of their hearts.