Chapter 82

For Chu Xiao's question, the system did not answer immediately, which seemed even more unstable.

The sizzling sound sounded again, and the light screen seemed to be affected. Not only did garbled characters appear on it, but the projected light screen panel flashed. It took a minute or two to stabilize, and it appeared in front of Shen Ruohe. In front of Chu Xiao.

Seeing how unstable it was, Chu Xiao frowned slightly. If he and Shen Ruo were in the storage space according to what the system said, things would be in trouble if the system crashed along with the space.

So he said: "Send us out first."

Shen Ruo agreed very much with this. He glanced at Chu Xiao, who was still shirtless. In fact, when the system appeared just now, he wanted Chu Xiao to cover him, but there was nothing here, so he could only surround him. Sheets, both of them were not in good condition.

His hair was suddenly rubbed by a big hand. Shen Ruo raised his head to look at him and found that Chu Xiao just wanted to rub his hair and said nothing.

Chu Xiao likes the physical contact of kissing and hugging, and also likes to ruffle his hair like this, but after rubbing it for a while, he will roughly comb it. Shen Ruo does not dislike these small gestures, as long as they are not excessive when outside.

Regarding Chu Xiao's words, the system still made no sound. After the light screen panel completely stabilized, the surroundings changed.

His eyes blurred, and Shen Ruo was pulled into Chu Xiao's arms again. When he opened his eyes again to see his surroundings clearly, he returned to the sealed training room.

Shen Ruo had been asleep before and had no idea what happened in the training room. He even had a vague memory of being carried into the treatment cabin by Chu Xiao after falling asleep. He was held tightly in Chu Xiao's arms and still I don't know what happened in reality.

The previously stagnant time and space in the training room is still frozen at this moment, except for Chu Xiao and Shen Ruo, who are at the center of the magnetic field riot.

Chu Xiao still maintained the posture of holding Shen Ruo in his arms. Even after he realized that he could move, he protected the back of Shen Ruo's head with one hand and pressed the person tightly in his arms.

The exploded equipment in the training room that was affected could not be restored to its original state. After a brief reminder from the system, the frozen time and space exploded in the next moment, and countless straight fragments spread in all directions like stray bullets. , the aftermath is quite powerful.

There were bursts of explosions in his ears, and the entire training room seemed to be shaken. However, because Shen Ruo was held in Chu Xiao's arms and her face was forced onto the strong chest, she couldn't see what happened.

When the frontmost fragment was about to reach Chu Xiao's back, he was covered with a layer of armor.

When all the crises disappeared, the two people who were intact raised their heads, and Chu Xiao slowly let go of his hand.

The training room was in a mess. Shen Ruo only knew that he was in the training room after seeing the sports equipment that Chu Xiao usually used.

The clothes he was wearing were completely different from before. He thought of the tattoo on his foot again, so he lowered his head to look. His left ankle was clean and there was nothing on it. As for the ring on his hand, he had also disappeared. He and Chu Xiao's engagement ring was taken off because he had to go to school and put into the box.