Chapter 68

Walking up to Shen Ruo, Chu Xiao looked at the gem in his hand and frowned slightly.

Seeing Shen Ruo's stunned look, he was a little scared after thinking he had broken the gem, so he reached out and took the gem brooch from Shen Ruo's hand.

"If it breaks, break it. Buy it again later."

Chu Xiao glanced at the cracked gem in his hand and said casually. He didn't care about these things, but Shen Ruo's expression didn't look right.

Shen Ruo also stared at the gem he took over. Soon, it broke into several pieces and was completely broken. Even the light ink luster was gone.

"Like this?"

Chu Xiao rubbed Shen Ruo's hair with his other hand. He thought for a moment and continued: "It may be hard to find the same one. I'll buy you whatever I like."

After saying that, he lowered his head, leaned over and kissed the corner of Shen Ruo's lips.

Seeing that Shen Ruo still didn't speak, Chu Xiao was puzzled, but he still gently took Shen Ruo into his arms and held him.

"It's okay, if the old one doesn't go, the new one won't come."

There was a faint smile in Ciyin, Chu Xiao rubbed Shen Ruo's head with his big hand, and kissed his hair.

When being hugged by Chu Xiao, Shen Ruo unconsciously hugged him back, rubbing the side of his face against the warm and strong chest, and because of this action, his eyes fell in the direction of the two of them.

Originally, this was a relatively dependent action, but after seeing the light screen that suddenly appeared, Shen Ruo's eyes were unblinking. He did not turn on the optical brain. Moreover, this light screen was different from the common ones. .

Chu Xiao, who was holding him, clenched the gem brooch in his hand and his face darkened.

The energy fluctuation just now came from the bedroom, otherwise he would not have come in to take a look. But after he came in, the energy fluctuation disappeared. As for the source, it was definitely this gem.

But Shen Ruo is just an ordinary person. He does not have such strong mental power to trigger the energy in the gem, and even let the energy completely evaporate and disappear. Logically speaking, such a strong energy fluctuation will not disappear naturally even for a long time, but Chu After Xiao came in, there was no energy left in the room.

This gem is just a rare and strange phenomenon caused by the core melting and shrinking after the death of a planet. After it was discovered, the price naturally went up, because of its changes in the dark, and the natural starlight is strange and magnificent, just like... When it was formed, it really contained starlight. Even science cannot explain it. It can only be said to be a miracle and a gift from the universe.

However, it has not been detected as an energy stone before, so it can only be used as an expensive and not very practical decoration.

It is impossible for the merchant who discovered and auctioned the gem not to evaluate it. If it were really an energy stone, the price would definitely be over 7 billion, and it would not even be put up for auction. The discovery of a top-level energy stone is enough for those in the energy field. People attach great importance to it.

Human beings have gone through a long and long evolution to reach today. Especially when entering the celestial calendar year, the dangers in the universe far exceed those of ancient humans on earth, so human beings have been evolving until now.

At the beginning of our journey into the universe, human beings were undoubtedly very small compared to those giant creatures in the outer stars. Even when confronting creatures of similar size, their physique and force were not as good as theirs.