Chapter 86

Before class in the afternoon, the two schoolbags were delivered one after the other.

Shen Ruo's previous search scope was in the imperial capital, so it didn't take several days to mail. Chu Xiao also ordered express delivery when he bought it, so it was delivered quickly.

The housekeeping robot sent the two schoolbags to the sterile room for cleaning and disinfection, and then delivered them to Shen Ruo after drying.

The weather was still gloomy, the wind was blowing, it was raining, and the temperature outside was very low.

Shen Ruo's class was the last one in the afternoon, and Chu Xiao had no other classes except the four classes in the morning, so he and Shen Ruo went out together.

The wind was so strong that it blew the rain onto their bodies and faces. Umbrellas did not work. A light blue light film appeared on Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao's bodies, blocking the rain and wind.

The technical raincoat has no weight and is just a transparent light film that fits the body shape, but it is expensive. Shen Ruo has never been exposed to this kind of thing before and has only seen it in TV movies, so after Chu Xiao put the chip behind his ear , my heart was full of curiosity.

When he lowered his head and saw the light blue light film appearing on his body, the curiosity in his eyes became even more intense. Standing at the door of the villa, he stretched out his hand. There was also a transparent light film on his hand. It could be said that the light film covered him from head to head. The feet are covered.

Watching the raindrops falling on the light film, they slipped from both sides and dripped on the ground, but he did not feel any cold feeling from the rain on his hands.

Chu Xiao stood next to him, carrying a cross-body bag. He looked down at the demi-human style cross-body bag he was carrying, feeling a little helpless in his heart.

He has never carried a schoolbag since he was a child. This is the first time that Young Master Chu has carried a schoolbag obediently to school like this.

After the schoolbag was dried, he asked Shen Ruo to carry it for him. But when he went out to pack the books, he habitually took the schoolbag from Shen Ruo. He couldn't leave his hands empty and let a demi-human carry things. .

But after Shen Ruo saw him carrying the schoolbag in his hand, he asked him to carry it instead of holding it like that. He tried to struggle, but Shen Ruo looked very determined, so Chu Xiao had to put the schoolbag strap on his back. .

Not only that, he secretly took a few photos while Shen Ruo was carrying her schoolbag, without letting Shen Ruo find out.

But I don't know if the two of them have been together for a long time, and their thinking has become somewhat similar. Shen Ruo, who was originally serious and seriously said that it is convenient to use it on the back of his schoolbag, immediately had an uncontrollable smile on his face, and gave him a He took photos.

"Let's go."

Shen Ruo retracted his hand and turned to Chu Xiao. But when he spoke, his eyes were full of smiles because Chu Xiao was carrying his schoolbag.

Although Asians have many things in life that can even overlap with men's designs due to their appearance, the schoolbag Chu Xiao bought is obviously not like this. It doesn't fit well with men, so it does look a bit inconsistent for him to carry it. .

However, whether it is in college or outside, many men will pack bags or carry things for their significant other when they go out. Chu Xiao's behavior is considered normal. Generally, people who see it will subconsciously think that he must be giving it to their significant other. Back.