Chapter 75

The lights in the large underground mechanical room are bright. Standing on the semicircular high platform, you can see three long rows of mechas displayed below. There are various models. Those huge mechas are very shocking at first glance. Like an iron giant.

There are many small transport vehicles driving back and forth below, carrying various materials and equipment, delivering them to the staff in need. It looks very busy.

A class from the mecha repair department stood here with the teacher and listened to his explanation, their eyes basically falling on the mechas below.

Shen Ruo stood aside and listened to the teacher talking about the year and time when this huge basement was built, and the famous mechas that had gone out from here.

This mechanical room not only contains the repair room, but also the on-campus research room for manufacturing mechas.

As the teacher explained, a light screen automatically popped up next to everyone for them to browse some pictures of the mechanical room.

Shen Ruo listened and flipped through a few pages, and saw that someone had added a light screen to his own optical brain. The teacher didn't say anything. It seemed that it could be done, so he also added this light screen to his own. You can take a good look at the folders in your brain when you go back.

As the teacher talked, he led these students downstairs. Shen Ruo was walking in the middle. He didn't speak and just listened quietly. From time to time, someone with good connections in the crowd would whisper a few words.

Most of the students in the mecha repair department are boys. In this field, even if they are exposed to high-end mechas, during the student and internship stages, they still have to use some heavy equipment and may be stained by oil. .

These are not problems for most boys. Besides, they do have more advantages in industries such as machinery, so there are only one or two girls or Asians in the class occasionally, and some are even all boys.

Before Shen Ruo came in, there were no Asians in this class, only a girl with a neutral appearance, who spoke and acted carelessly, and mingled with the boys.

As for Shen Ruo An, he was a delicate and fair-skinned demi-human, so many boys looked at him secretly.

Yesterday, he took the logistics department course, and Chu Xiao took it with him, but today, in the first class of the mecha repair department, he was the only one who came by himself, and Chu Xiao had to go to the combat department class.

It is also because of this that almost no one in this class has ever met Chu Xiao, and they have no idea that Shen Ruo already has a boyfriend.

Many boys were happy because of the arrival of a demi-human, especially when Shen Ruo looked at them accidentally.

The teacher's explanation was almost finished, and they also went downstairs, assigned a mecha to each person, and asked them to fix three to five minor driver problems.

Shen Ruo raised his head and looked at the huge mecha in front of him. It was so tall. To get up, he had to climb a ladder or borrow an elevator.

Because he was transferred in and had no classes last semester, Shen Ruo was at a loss for what to do next.

He had never taken any of the courses last semester and had just come into contact with these courses, so he knew absolutely nothing about the mecha assigned to him.

And the time was too short. Even if Chu Xiao said he would help him, it was too late, so Shen Ruo, who was a little worried, could only bite the bullet. If it didn't work, he would ask the teacher for help.