Chapter 54

Shen Ruo couldn't believe Chu Xiao's words, but looking at his dark eyes, it was obvious that he didn't say this impulsively.

Holding Shen Ruo's chin, the other hand touching his white and tender cheek touched the back of his head. Chu Xiao lowered his head to kiss him. Their lips and teeth melted, and an ambiguous sound sounded, mixed with the young man's gradually heavier breathing.

After the restless anger in his heart subsided, Chu Xiao let him go.

Shen Ruo wiped his mouth carelessly with the back of his hand, and the ends of his eyes turned slightly red.

Because of the kiss, his mouth turned red. He wanted to go back to the bedroom and change clothes, but Chu Xiao still held his chin, waiting for his answer.

"If you don't say anything, come in with me now."

The low-pitched magnetic voice was sexy and pleasant. Chu Xiao didn't want to hear Shen Ruo's explanation at this time. He had been thinking about this body for a long time. If he could eat it today, it would be pretty good.

With that said, Chu Xiao let go of his hand, took Shen Ruo's hand and walked towards the bedroom.

Shen Ruo panicked now, and he hurriedly said with a trembling voice: "I'll tell you, Chu Xiao, I'll tell you."

When he stopped, Chu Xiao looked back at him and said, "Go back to the room first."

But Shen Ruo was afraid that he would do something wrong, so he kept struggling, and he didn't want to go in.

"Go back and put on your clothes." Chu Xiao became impatient and pulled Shen Ruo forward and hugged her sideways.

Shen Ruo was only wearing a large bath towel, which could barely cover her fair buttocks. Her whole body was dazzlingly white, her skin was tender, and she had a light fragrance. She was just wandering around in front of his eyes. If she continued like this Going down, Chu Xiao didn't think he could hold it back.

With a long leg, he entered the bedroom in a few steps. Chu Xiao directly placed Shen Ruo on the bed. Seeing him, he immediately got up and sat on the head of the bed, looking at him warily.

Angered by this move, Shen Ruo kept guarding against him, as if he was some evil person.

But Shen Ruo was indeed bullied and cried. Chu Xiao thought in his heart that he knew Shen Ruo was afraid, so he didn't care about it with him anymore. It was not easy to see Shen Ruo.

It was indeed impulsive before that I pretended to be someone else to scare him, but I didn't expect Shen Ruo to recognize him so quickly.

"I want to get dressed."

The low volume voice sounded soft, and Shen Ruo looked at the tall and thin man standing beside the bed with pitiful eyes.

Seeing him like this, the condescending Chu Xiao's Adam's apple moved slightly and his eyes darkened.

There were no words for a moment.

However, at the end of the confrontation between the two, Chu Xiao turned around helplessly and resignedly. He said impatiently: "Hurry up and explain to me once you're dressed."

Chu Xiao, who had a sharp ear and eyesight, clearly heard the sound of getting dressed behind him. He thought of the days before he went to the army, when Shen Ruo could sleep with him in the same bed without clothes. It was better now, after being separated for four months, even I didn't even want to show him my body.

After the movement of getting dressed stopped, Chu Xiao turned around and saw Shen Ruo sitting by the bed wearing loose light-colored pajamas.

Seeing that Shen Ruo's hair was still wet, and there was nothing else he could use now, Chu Xiao picked up the bath towel that Shen Ruo had put on the bed, stood there and tried to wipe his hair, but when Shen Ruo wanted to take it, He didn't give it at that time.