Chapter 47

Even with Chu Xiao, I have attended two banquets, but this time there were more people attending the birthday banquet, and the standards were obviously higher.

Shen Ruo saw the members of the royal family, the familiar faces active in front of the camera. Of course, for him, the so-called familiarity meant that he had seen them before on the Star Network.

All the excitement and focus at the banquet was on Chu Xiao.

Chu Xiao's reputation has spread among the aristocratic circles, and they know that he has a bad temper, but today there are many demi-human women of the right age, and the Duke of Chu also beat Chu Xiao during the day to make him restrain himself. You also have to entertain guests.

This special warning was because Chu Xiao had a "criminal record" and avoided the young Asians and women who wanted to talk to him at the banquet, or even left directly.

For Chu Xiao, although socializing is dispensable, as he gets older, even if the Duke of Chu doesn't warn him, he will no longer do those willful things.

Shen Ruo followed Chu Xiao over, and as the guests arrived one after another, he left wisely.

Today, Shen Ruo was still wearing a dress that was modified from Chu Xiao's previous clothes. When changing clothes, Chu Xiao said that his dress was not ready yet, so that was all. Shen Ruo didn't have the slightest doubt.

Shen Ruo had to wear a new dress for every banquet. For Shen Ruo, she was a little confused when she first learned about it. She even felt it was a waste. Clothes that could only be worn once were very expensive, but Chu Xiao followed He said this, and Chu Xiao also changed his clothes every time.

Even the small accessories, such as brooches, the one he wore today was not the one before.

Shen Ruo walked towards an inconspicuous corner, and inadvertently, his eyes met with Wutiya's, who raised a glass to him, her red lips raised a smile, charming and charming, Shen Ruo had no choice but to raise a glass in the same way. Actions.

I have to say that Shen Ruo remembered what the Duchess said during the day.

There was a sofa in the corner of the hall where you could sit. Shen Ruo went there alone without talking to anyone.

In fact, Shen Ruo felt that he was out of place in this banquet. Moreover, after seeing so many beautiful Asians and women, he probably knew that they were probably all here for Chu Xiao.

Therefore, it is most appropriate for him to stay away from Chu Xiao.

Sitting alone in the corner, Shen Ruo looked a little lonely, but he didn't care.

Not only the Duchess, but also what Chu Xiao said during the day made him extremely embarrassed. Tonight...

Shen Ruo drank the fruit wine, his heart filled with sorrow. Not long after he sat here, Chu Xiao found him.

"If you are tired, you can go back first and wait for me in the room."

As Chu Xiao said this, he took out two toffees from the pocket of his dress.

Shen Ruo didn't eat much for dinner because he had to wear a dress.

"You haven't eaten much, so don't drink. When you get to your room, I'll have someone bring you food."

There were not many people in the corner, so Chu Xiao quickly removed the candy wrapper and stuffed the toffee into Shen Ruo's mouth. He took the wine glass from Shen Ruo's hand.

"There are game facilities in the room, and I have given you permission."

Pulling Shen Ruo to stand up, Chu Xiao signaled him to go back now.