Chapter 28

Shen Ruo stuffed food into his mouth mechanically. Chu Xiao leaned back on the chair and saw that he kept stuffing food into his mouth, and his cheeks bulged.

The irritated Chu Xiao felt uncomfortable even after unbuttoning two buttons. He has not yet moved his chopsticks.

"Eat slowly and chew carefully."

Unable to hold back, Chu Xiao took out a cigarette from his pocket as he spoke and held a cigarette in his mouth. However, he forgot to put a lighter on his body. He touched it and didn't find it, so the waiter came over and handed him a lighter.

Chu Xiao didn't like people lighting his cigarettes. Everyone in the Chu family knew that, so the waiter just gave him a lighter.

At Chu Xiao's signal, the cooks and cooks who wanted to cook again were no longer required. A waiter brought Shen Ruo another bowl of fish soup and cooked it a little longer, just to prevent Shen Ruo from wanting to have another one after finishing it. bowl.

There was a faint smell of tobacco in the air, and Shen Ruo paused in his eating. He followed Chu Xiao's instructions and began to chew slowly.

He had never seen Chu Xiao smoking before, but Shen Ruo finally lowered his eyebrows and ate quietly and seriously, for fear of making Chu Xiao lose his temper.

Chu Xiao, who had been observing Shen Ruo, saw his paused movements, but Shen Ruo still didn't speak to him. Even eating was followed by instructions and movements. Chu Xiao was so annoyed that he didn't know what to do, so he wanted to smoke a cigarette. calm down.

After taking a few puffs, Chu Xiao stubbed out the cigarette with his fingertips. He turned on the ventilation system. There was a slight running sound, and soon the smell of smoke disappeared.

Chu Xiao also started eating, but he seemed a little careless.

After Shen Ruo fell that day, everyone thought that Shen Ruo had accidentally fallen down the stairs, and seeing his dull expression after waking up and his sudden fear towards Chu Xiao, in the eyes of many people , I felt that maybe his brain was a little abnormal.

But if you kowtow to the end, it is reasonable to think about it.

Shen Ruo was injured in the fall, and his life was not in danger. People who are more sympathetic would feel lucky, but there are still people with evil intentions, especially those who are targeting Chu Xiao. After seeing Shen Ruo fall down in that embarrassing posture, After going down, no matter how it looked on the surface, I still felt a little gloating in my heart.

Chu Xiao didn't bother to pay attention to other people at that time, but the next day, after Shen Ruo left his room, he thought he should take another look at the scene.

Shen Ruo is a bit timid and introverted, but he is still relatively cautious in doing things. If he hadn't encountered something, he wouldn't have been distracted while walking.

After all, adults generally have good balance control and will not fall on the ground. Moreover, it is stairs. Anyone will be careful not to fall when going down the stairs. This is the instinct of the human body.

Shen Ruo was more cautious, so Chu Xiao subconsciously thought that someone said something to Shen Ruo or bullied Shen Ruo when he didn't see it, which distracted him.

In fact, Chu Xiao is more inclined to think that someone said something to Shen Ruo, otherwise Shen Ruo's unusual behavior in the past few days cannot be explained clearly.

Okay, she started to reject him when she saw him, and even refused to let him touch him. Chu Xiao couldn't figure it out, and it happened like this after a fall.