Chapter 52

Shen Ruo's face turned pale and he was frightened.

In the midst of extreme fear, he thought that the man behind him, pressed against his back, was almost strong and hot to the point of horror.

The tall man is like an animal, blocking all light directly. He is in the shadow created by the man's body.

A big hand took off the Shenruo pajamas. After he came back from shopping, he took off his factory uniform, put it in the washing machine, and changed into loose and soft pajamas.

"No......"

Shen Ruo cried, resisting the thoughts of vomiting in his stomach, and when the big hand kneaded wantonly, he seized the opportunity.

The man seemed to relax, so Shen Ruo grabbed the man's hand covering the lower half of his face with both hands, and bit it with his mouth open.

Biting the second and third knuckles of the man's index finger, Shen Ruo seized the only chance in desperation. He bit it tightly. Even though the taste of blood in his mouth made him want to spit it out, he did not let go.

"hiss--"

The man behind him took a breath, but couldn't pull his fingers out of Shen Ruo's mouth, so he touched the hand behind Shen Ruo.

His big hand held Shen Ruo's chin. The man used some force on his hand, but in the end, he still couldn't remove his jaw.

When Shen Ruo finally showed signs of letting go, he quickly pinched Shen Ruo's face with his other hand, using some strength to prevent him from closing his mouth again, and then withdrew his fingers.

The meat on the finger bones was almost bitten off, and the man's index finger was bloody and bloody.

Shen Ruo's reaction made him frown. He didn't know where this cowardly demi-human got his strength from. The force was as strong as if he wanted to bite off his fingers.

And Shen Ruo's face was stained with tears that he didn't know when he shed, and his face was pale and pale.

He had some doubts in his heart. Just now the man held his chin, and he felt the man's body behind him tense up instantly when he bit it.

He knew that this man was strong and scary.

Sex and violence are often confused. At that moment, Shen Ruo thought that the other person was going to take action. He knew clearly that if this man wanted to hit him, he would have no chance to escape.

But no, he was even waiting for him to let go. Except for the painful low inhalation sound, the man behind him didn't do anything related to violence.

His mind calmed down in an instant. Shen Ruo remembered the hand he saw when he removed his optical brain just now, the speed at which he removed his optical brain, the only one person he had seen, and the scent lingering on the tip of his nose. , is a familiar taste.

Shen Ruo, who was overly nervous and frightened before, was not aware of these details.

So Shen Ruo grabbed the hand holding his face again, and he wanted to take a look.

But the big hand immediately retreated, as if afraid that he would bite again.

"Chu Xiao?"

Shen Ruo's uncertain voice sounded, with a little nasal sound.

He tried to turn around, but Shen Ruo was suppressed there, his forehead lightly pressed against the door, and he could not turn around.

It took a while for the man behind him to make any movement.