Chapter 80

The two Chu Xiaos fighting in front of him made Shen Ruo stunned. Not only that, he even saw "himself".

The decoration in the banquet hall and the birthday cake let him know that today should be Chu Xiao's birthday.

But it was different from what he had experienced. He clearly wanted to confess his love at the Chu family dinner before the birthday party, but he didn't do it because he fell.

But in the scene I just saw, "he" walked down from the second floor and found Chu Xiao in the crowd.

The elegant and handsome young man followed "him" to the corner near the long table. Shen Ruo heard "him" stammering and confessing to "Chu Xiao" that he liked him.

The four of them were not far away, but even Shen Ruo himself knew that in reality, it would be impossible to hear the conversation so clearly, as if it was ringing in his ears, and everything was strange.

The gentle smile on "Chu Xiao's" face changed. He was also smiling, but when he looked at "Shen Ruo" with his head lowered in front of him, the smile raised by his thin lips did not mean anything bad.

"Like me?" The familiar but unfamiliar magnetic voice sounded. Not only Shen Ruo heard it, but Chu Xiao next to him also heard it.

Just when Shen Ruo wanted to hear what this "Chu Xiao" would say next, the Chu Xiao he was familiar with suddenly became furious, kicked over the long table, and started fighting with the young man in a suit.

The two people were exactly the same, except that the shirtless Chu Xiao was taller. After all, he had already celebrated his eighteenth birthday and had grown taller during the four months he spent in the army.

This weird scene happened so fast that Shen Ruo didn't even react. The faces of the two Chu Xiaos in his sight were filled with color, and their eyes were filled with violent and fierce light.

"Chu Xiao" blood overflowed from the corner of his mouth. He raised his hand to wipe it away casually. Shen Ruo looked at him and felt a vague sense of familiarity.

The guards of the Duke's Palace arrived, and the robots also switched to attack mode. They were about to attack Chu Xiao. His Chu Xiao, Shen Ruo's eyes widened, and he opened his mouth and shouted: "Come back!"

But these words were of no use at all. They had no place to hide, and the sound of continuous shooting seemed to be ringing in his ears. He watched helplessly as countless bullets were fired at Chu Xiao.

Without the protection of outer armor, Chu Xiao was even naked and couldn't stop him at all.

Shen Ruo looked at the scene in front of him with despair in his eyes.

But the next second, his eyes flashed, and the scene changed again.

The screams in the hall seemed to be still there, vaguely, and disappeared after a while. After Shen Ruo waited for the dizziness in front of him to pass, he immediately raised his head to look for Chu Xiao.

"Chu Xiao?"

The sight of Chu Xiao's mouth bleeding just now appeared in front of his eyes. Just like that "Chu Xiao", he was also injured.

As far as the eye could see was a vast white emptiness, and his voice echoed here. The words "Chu Xiao" echoed in this space, and Shen Ruo was at a loss again.

Chu Xiao could not be found and he was in a strange place. Shen Ruo stood there without daring to move. He tightened the sheets around him, feeling extremely helpless.

"system?"

He remembered what the system had said before, that he could call it.

But there was no response, he was the only one here.