Chapter 91

The next day, Shen Ruo woke up at around six o'clock. After eating breakfast, he glanced at the book, but he didn't actually read it. There was an exam at around eight o'clock, so he and Chu Xiao stayed in the living room for a while before going out to school.

This is the last exam. The exam date for the Logistics Department is relatively late in the entire school. Therefore, after Shen Ruo entered the school, there were not many students on the road, which was not comparable to the usual flow of people.

Chu Xiao had something to do this morning. There was a problem with a company. He was notified last night, so he was going there this morning.

The two of them went out at the same time, and Chu Xiao drove away. Because the school was too close, Shen Ruo didn't let him drop him off.

The exam is a paper version of the test paper. You only need to carry a pen and do not need to carry a schoolbag.

The sun is not bright in the morning, but after entering summer, the temperature has already risen. Shen Ruo is still wearing long sleeves. The clothes are custom-made by Chu Xiao from the research institute. They have excellent temperature balancing function and are more balanced than the clothes sold on the market. Better ability.

Of course, he wore long sleeves because of the marks on his arms. Even though he used a treatment device to dilute the marks until nothing could be seen, Shen Ruo still insisted on wearing long sleeves because of his guilty conscience, fearing that others would see something.

The classroom was much quieter than usual. When Shen Ruo came in, he sat down according to the serial number. He basically recognized all the people in this class. Most of them talked to each other, and some even completed group assignments together, so after sitting down, he talked with everyone. They all said hello.

There are many aristocratic children in the class who know Chu Xiao's identity, and there are a lot of gossips among the students, so most people know that Shen Ruo's boyfriend is the heir of the Chu family. Of course, in addition to this, it is also because of Shen Ruo's personality. Still not aggressive in appearance, he is gentle and gentle, and it is quite comfortable to be in contact with him.

The time passed very quickly for the last exam. After Shen Ruo handed in the test paper, he walked out with two or three classmates. When he left the classroom, he saw the tall and thin Chu Xiao driving the hover car in and leaning next to the car. Wait for him.

After saying goodbye to the classmates in the class, Shen Ruo walked towards Chu Xiao.

"So fast."

As he talked, he got into the car. After he sat down, Chu Xiao, who was standing outside and opened the door for him, closed the door and got up from the driver's seat.

"Not much." Chu Xiao said as he drove out of the school, which was not their route back to the villa.

"Where to go?"

Shen Ruo was a little curious, so he turned to ask Chu Xiao. After finishing the exam, he felt much more relaxed. He really wanted to go out and play.

"A manor in the suburbs has raised a lot of things. It seems that they have also planted several different fruit groves, which are reaching maturity."

Chu Xiao's voice was very gentle and he continued: "I have packed up my clothes and put them in the back. I will stay there for a few days."

After listening to what he said, Shen Ruo glanced behind him, but he couldn't see the trunk from here.

Thinking of Chu Xiao's clumsy way of folding clothes, Shen Ruo was a little suspicious of him packing his things, so she asked him: "Have you got your pajamas? There are also underwear."