Chapter 45

The door was lightly clicked and then opened.

After hearing the sound, Shen Ruo stretched out his hand and rubbed his eyes. He raised his head to look at Chu Xiao who walked in.

Shen Ruo was sleeping on the edge of the big bed, and the light in the room was darker than at noon.

The sun is slowly setting in the west, the sky is orange-red, and the clouds are dyed into various red, purple, and purple colors, like an oil painting, it is evening.

It wasn't very hot when he went to bed, so he didn't turn on the air conditioner in the room, but he woke up in a thin sweat.

After Shen Ruo sat up, he was still not quite awake. He lowered his head and closed his eyes slightly, as if he still wanted to sleep again.

Chu Xiao, who walked to the bedside, lifted up Shen Ruo's hair and wiped the sweat from his hands.

"No air conditioning?"

Chu Xiao's voice was low, and when he saw Shen Ruo sitting obediently by the bed, looking drowsy, a faint smile appeared on Jun's face.

Shen Ruo, whose bones were numb from sleep, heard Chu Xiao's voice and raised his head to look at him.

Recalling what happened in the swimming pool, Shen Ruo's face turned pale for a moment. The swimsuit couldn't block anything and became transparent in the water. He, he was seen naked.

Shen Ruo was completely unwary and unsuspecting of Chu Xiao before, but now Shen Ruo regretted it greatly. Being exposed made him embarrassed and sad.

Moreover, in Shen Ruo's view, Chu Xiao did this just because he liked that kind of thing, and he always found new ways to bully him.

Depressed and worried, Shen Ruo was wondering when he would hear Chu Xiao saying goodbye to him and letting him leave.

Chu Xiao saw that Shen Ruo was dejected, and his expression didn't look good just now.

He knew that he had overdone it in the morning. Shen Ruo was already thin-skinned, so he didn't bother Shen Ruo all day. Lunch was delivered by a robot.

He knew that Shen Ruo might still want to ignore him, but Chu Xiao didn't care.

He bent down and kissed her, then slowly pushed her down onto the bed.

——

A kiss on the corner of Shen Ruo's lips, making a sound similar to "huh".

When Shen Ruohong started to hide away, Chu Xiao seemed to be amused and kept kissing him on the face, and occasionally bit Shen Ruo's cheek.

The person under him was sweet and sweet, and Chu Xiao was in a good mood. He nibbled Shen Ruo's earlobe, which was also shiny and fair.

"I didn't tell you this morning that I was wrong. It's not enough that I was wrong."

The slightly hoarse magnetic voice is pleasant and sexy. Chu Xiao has full advantages in terms of appearance, figure and voice.

The warm breath hit the ears, and together with the magnetism in the voice, it was like a small brush gently sweeping over it, causing a slight tremor in the apex of the heart.

Even though Shen Ruo knew that Chu Xiao had a nice voice from the first time he met him, now that he was murmuring such love-like words in his ears, he felt his ears were a little hot.

However, he thought that Chu Xiao only did this on purpose to make him think that he liked him.

Lance was deceived by Chu Xiao. He thought Chu Xiao liked him.